Sorry for leaving this thread hanging. But since threepointsix on bnzsport is having similar issues, i remembered thsi therad and read the last replies.

DLS, it took about a month, but I finally got re-imbursed. My deductable was a paltry $100, so i was very pleased.

As of now, my car has been running very well, knock on wood, dear Lord please show me love and don't let anything else fail on my car because I have like 8k left on my extended warranty and if something goes bad on my car after the warranty i'll be in deep crap...whew...that's like my new rant when I talk about problems with my car.

I have to say that after the first two months of having my car back, the tranny seems to have lost the "snap" it had when I first received it back from the repair. Not sure if this is normal and to be expected, but it is noticeable. I'm not having any mis-shift problems as before, but I might want to have my mechanic check it out to make sure. He recommended a follow-up after 1k anyway, so i'll let you alll know when I get an update.