Thread: upgrading my 99 C280 with pulley, exhaust,, and chip

upgrading my 99 C280 with pulley, exhaust,, and chip

Im planning on upgrading my 1999 C280 sport with a few mods.

They are an

Eisenhaus Racing Performance Exhaust

http://www.eisenhaus.com/ehdetails.p...&Submit=Submit

Upsolute Chip

and Im thinking about doing the evosport underdrive pulley.

I just wanted to know about what power increase to expect and if any noticeable ones doing such mods?

I was planning on doing the chip, then exhaust, then pulleys and taking the car back to upsolute to get retuned once the mods are done.

Any precautions or worries I should have?

My car is a 1999 C280 sport with almost 60K miles on it. Everything atm is factory so any suggestions would be appreciated. I've searched about each item individually, but I just wanted to see how the whole combo would fair.

Thanks in advance

no one

racing exhaust is going to be noticeably louder. does this include headers + full cat-back system? keeping resonators?

upsolute chip i'd do last

underdrive pulley + exhaust i would put in the ballpark of around 10-12 rwhp. as high as 15 with the chip "out-of-the-box". if your car wasn't N/A it would have much more noticeable results. adding more lift with custom cams would make a huge difference if you're going to have the chip custom tuned, but thats around the tune of another $2000 (would add likely 20hp and as high as 35-40ft/lbs of torque).

if you go through with it all, be sure to get before/after dyno results

Originally posted by Proven Guilty
    racing exhaust is going to be noticeably louder. does this include headers + full cat-back system? keeping resonators?

upsolute chip i'd do last

underdrive pulley + exhaust i would put in the ballpark of around 10-12 rwhp. as high as 15 with the chip "out-of-the-box".

if you go through with it all, be sure to get before/after dyno results
    Im considering buying the evosport headers to go with the underdrive pulley.

For the exhaust Im going to get the one i stated above and take it to a shop and let them work some magic on it.

So Evosport headers, exhaust, chip, and underdrive puilleys.

Originally posted by Brando457
    Im considering buying the evosport headers to go with the underdrive pulley.

For the exhaust Im going to get the one i stated above and take it to a shop and let them work some magic on it.

So Evosport headers, exhaust, chip, and underdrive puilleys.
    Who sells Euro Sport Headers? Can someone gimme a link?