Thread: A/C pressure hose

A/C pressure hose

If the A/c pressure hose breaks at the metal piece not the rubber part, is that consider normal wear and tear?
    Theres a demon in my car i tell yah....its name is KOMPRESSOR lmfao

not if your using plyers to install it
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

actually the arrow might be in the wrong spot

nonono it broke and my a/c doesn't workkkkkkkkkkkkk, and with this florida heat...its killing me. Its the metal part of the hose thats connected to the compressor itself

so your saying replacing the hose doesn't fix it , you have to replace it? it cant be brazed?
    99 C230 KOMPRESSOR SPORT (SOLD)
    98 C43 AMG (SOLD)

i think u misunderstood the question, man i hope i don't get like u at your age hahahah jp...... well turns out that hose is 400 dollars, my extended warranty deductible is $250. So i'm trying to see if its an extended warranty part issue. Its not the rubber part, the metal broke in half god only knows how

OG Moderator
    Under normal use, I would say it definitely should be covered under extended warranty as long as it is a "covered"/stated part under the warranty (that is where they get you).

Where I think they will try to turn you down is that they will say it was damaged during the swap of the motors in your car. You will be stuck with the burden to prove it wasn't due to the this. It is worth fighting hard for though because you will need a new drier, system evacuation, recharge and possibly a compressor in addition to the part you know is broken.
    1999 C230 Kompressor

Well since i did the swap my self, i couldn't see how they would know. Besides that i just hope they cover it.....$400 hose, 4 hours at $100 dollars an hour dealer labor, direr i think they need also. I'm at the dealership now stealing there wifi....they have a beautiful CL msrp $220,000. I almost nutted sitting it in