PDA

View Full Version : turbo and manifold?

nightferret
07-20-2006, 09:21 PM
ive noticed on here that some people have turboed some of there cars and i wanted to know if anymoe had plans for the manifold to have one made? so i can know how to have somone make one for me.

the car i have is a 1995 c220 and i want to try and get a 50 hp gain and if i go for a turbo end up with around 220 or more hp. im planning on doing a low boost and im not sure how much the stock motor can take?

also what brand of stuff did those who put a turbo in there car put under the hood parts ect.?

can anyone help me out?

thanks.

rollinrealbig
07-21-2006, 08:47 AM
if you just want a 50-60HP gain, I think It would be better to supercharge it.

lewda
07-21-2006, 09:33 AM
or pour a can of redbull in the gas tank

!!!!!NJ Drive
07-21-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by lewda
or pour a can of redbull in the gas tank more like everclear

nightferret
07-21-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by rollinrealbig
if you just want a 50-60HP gain, I think It would be better to supercharge it. what type of super charger could i use? the one that is on the c230 kompressor i assume?

also who on here has had the manifold made for them this is what im looking for manily i know of 2 turbo kits for this car but im looking to do my own setup. so im just looking for somone to make me a manifold.

rollinrealbig
07-21-2006, 03:02 PM
I beleive 23K & Jstrat have turbo setups. contact them.

supercharging is much more easy since you dont need to do ANY exhaust upgrade, no oil/water lines, no custom exhaust manifold, just buy an Eaton M45 SC, intercooler w/piping, BOV, boost gauge , then have it mounted with a custom mount bracket & belt or see if you can find an M111 Kompressor engine for parts so you get get all your need from there.

Also I believe a fuel upgrade is also a must, larger fuel injectors may solve your problem, just talk to 23K on here he will explain everthing and tell you exactly what you will need! :)