PDA

View Full Version : OT: It OFFICIAL.........I will no longer sell the pre-2000 Slk 230 and C230

Linh
07-24-2006, 09:29 PM
ASP pulley kit. I has sold the right to sell the ASP pulley kit to ASP (www.aspracing.com). For the last 4 years that I has been selling this kit, one thing that prevented me from selling more kits and that was, I don't except credit cards. I missed alot of sale with international customers because of that. Now that ASP has the full right (100%) to sell the kit, from a business stand point, these would benefit ASP and the customers more then before. For the first time, people can buy the kit with a credit card.

As for me, i will continue to support the products as if it is still mine kit. I will answer all/any questions regarding the pre-2000 ASP pulley kit as long as i'm still an active member of the forums. I'm very proud of the pre-2000 kit that i help to design and personally tuned the kit and to date, not one single customer has report any kind of problems that cause by the pulley kit. I wish ASP the best of luck. It was the right decision for me, ASP and the customers.

rollinrealbig
07-24-2006, 09:33 PM
why ?

htfan1
07-25-2006, 08:48 AM
Sounds like the product will still be available through www.aspracing.com, but just under new ownership.

Is this correct?

K_Sport Driver
07-25-2006, 10:46 AM
I had an ASP UD pulley on my paseo, and i loved the increase in power, but ASP's website is shite. you can't tell shit from it, much less what kind of power you'll be making, what spec the pulley is, and how much boost increases. you'd think they'd want you to know. I'll probably end up with Dynospot anyway.

Linh
07-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by htfan1
Sounds like the product will still be available through www.aspracing.com, but just under new ownership.

Is this correct?

Yes, that's exactly right.

Metromoto202
07-25-2006, 02:50 PM
isnt it you who provides the colder spark plugs and the fuel pressure reg. upgrade?
and will asp?

Proven Guilty
07-25-2006, 03:09 PM
the kit includes cold plugs, upgraded fuel preassure regulator, and relocating the MAF to a horizontal position instead of vertical right of the ic

Linh
07-25-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Metromoto202
isnt it you who provides the colder spark plugs and the fuel pressure reg. upgrade?
and will asp?

ASP will provide all that parts now.

Linh
07-25-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Proven Guilty
the kit includes cold plugs, upgraded fuel preassure regulator, and relocating the MAF to a horizontal position instead of vertical right of the ic

Yes and ASP will provide all the parts with the kit.

coolin
07-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by K_Sport Driver
I had an ASP UD pulley on my paseo.

I had completely forgotten about that car.

I've never met anyone who owned one. What was it like?

K_Sport Driver
07-25-2006, 08:01 PM
horribly slow, and agonizingly rickety, especially the convertible, and especially when modified.