View Full Version : hi guys fitment question for 19s

meisohm
08-03-2006, 11:39 PM
hi,

i'm new to the world of benzs, i've owned bwms before this. however, i was wondering if these would fit or if i would have to get some spacers for the rear.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-MB-VI-MONOBLOCK-VI-MERCEDES-BENZ-STAGGERD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43959QQihZ019Q QitemZ8058004820

i believe they are 31et in the front and 35et in hte rear. i wish i could afford the real ones but i still have to pay my way through college =(

-ohm

1995c280
08-03-2006, 11:58 PM
those should fit without any problems if you car still has stock suspension. if your car is lowered then you will most likely have to roll your fenders. i wouldn't run any spacers on that set-up. i think it'll look just fine but if you decide later that you wanna space the rear even more then you can add them on in about 5 minutes. no sense in spending the money now and taking a chance of not using the spacers!

my friend at work has a 202 with 19x8.5 (235/35/19) and 19x9.5 (265/30/19) with lowered suspension (BG and Bilsteins) and excessivly rolled fenders. it looks absolutly amazing though with good ride quality from BG springs!

think about buying Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires. kinda expensive but a very good overall tire and the sidewall is straight if you have a car with clearance issues.

Jason

meisohm
08-04-2006, 12:04 AM
thanks for hte quick reply i think i'll go pick them up this weekend.

-ohm

OCKlasse
08-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by 1995c280
those should fit without any problems if you car still has stock suspension. if your car is lowered then you will most likely have to roll your fenders. i wouldn't run any spacers on that set-up. i think it'll look just fine but if you decide later that you wanna space the rear even more then you can add them on in about 5 minutes. no sense in spending the money now and taking a chance of not using the spacers!

my friend at work has a 202 with 19x8.5 (235/35/19) and 19x9.5 (265/30/19) with lowered suspension (BG and Bilsteins) and excessivly rolled fenders. it looks absolutly amazing though with good ride quality from BG springs!

think about buying Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 tires. kinda expensive but a very good overall tire and the sidewall is straight if you have a car with clearance issues.

Jason

Keep in mind though that Mercedes come rolled from the factory in the rear. The front is all you would need rolled (not to say you should cut some of the rear wheel well pieces out), depending on the offset of those wheels (find out if they are a 35-38mm rear, you would want that) and only buy a 255/30 for the rear and 225/35 for the front :o

dude just looking at those offset up front has me worried...maybe someone here can chime in, but I don't know if you should risk it...I think you are much better off finding Mono VI style with 38mm up front.

chuni959
08-04-2006, 02:31 PM
pretty sick looking dish in the rear there! Does anyone currently have this setup on their 202?