PDA

View Full Version : 96' c280 need exhaust suggestions

bish0p
08-13-2006, 09:42 PM
I have a 96' c280, not a sport, if that matters. Well i'm looking for a deep tone. just something to make my car sound nicer. nothing too loud but just subtle. Like the purring of a G35 infiniti. Also i hate the way the stock exhaust looks cuz it's bent down at the tips. Any suggestions out there? i'm not looking to spend a lot of money just to make my car sound better. what's the average price i'm looking at? thanks

alphanumeric
08-13-2006, 09:52 PM
you actually like the sound of the 350z and G35's? I think thats the most annoying sound.. whenever I am out and about.. every 5 min one passes by.

well... thats my opinion after being spoiled by the SLK55 v8.. :cool:

bish0p
08-13-2006, 11:40 PM
well my favorite sound is the ferrari. But the G35 also has a purr to it. If i can sound like a ferrari that would be even better :D but my point is that i want a nice soft sound not a really loud deep sound like i hear on a lot of trucks.

NoRemedy
08-25-2006, 08:05 PM
Well, I've seen stuff from eisenmann and supersprint, but those are kind of expensive. I've often thought about buying a universal muffler, like dynomax or magnaflow, nothing with with ridiculous rice tips though, and have a muffler shop install with maybe like a quarter inch larger diameter.