PDA

View Full Version : W202 Trip Computer

220cdi
09-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Hi All,

I own a 2000 (later edition) W202 C220 CDi and want to know if any other models have a trip computer capable of showing MPG consumption information or if such a device is available to fit on my C class?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

noops
09-08-2006, 04:42 AM
I was told that W202 don't have trip comps, mine certainly hasn't but I don't know if anybody else has.

220cdi
09-08-2006, 07:54 AM
I have ready on other forums that there is a trip computer available and it goes where the cassette holder/storage compartment is (underneath the stereo) although i have yet to find this or pictures of it anywhere.

Alternatively, has anyone in the UK purchased or succesfully fitted a ScanGaugeII on their 202?? www.scangauge.com

Abuimad
09-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by 220cdi
I have ready on other forums that there is a trip computer available and it goes where the cassette holder/storage compartment is (underneath the stereo) although i have yet to find this or pictures of it anywhere.

Alternatively, has anyone in the UK purchased or succesfully fitted a ScanGaugeII on their 202?? www.scangauge.com

i have asked about it a lot of times, and i have seen it actualy while i was on the hunt for my car, however i never saw it operating so i am clue less as to what it can do...however if anyone has any clue as to what it is, what it can do, or how can i get one...plz pm me or post up ;)