PDA

View Full Version : Balancing my tires VIDEO

rollinrealbig
09-23-2006, 03:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1ux8HxAodg

I got bored. thought id kill those 15"s.

iwhocorrupts
09-24-2006, 10:32 AM
sweet lol

Proven Guilty
09-24-2006, 12:24 PM
nothing like a brake torque on wet pavement next to mom's flower garden :p

rollinrealbig
09-24-2006, 01:51 PM
LMAO no thats just the swap part of the yard where I park the car when its not in use.

OCKlasse
09-24-2006, 10:56 PM
and you wonder why there is shit going wrong with your transmission :p

Abuimad
09-25-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by OCKlasse
and you wonder why there is shit going wrong with your transmission :p

LOOL

rollinrealbig
09-25-2006, 02:21 PM
oh ... thats bad for my tranny ?? LMAO jkjk I kno it is but hey i get a job ina month I dont care ill get a manual swap. first i gotta blow this automatic thing up.

Ill see how the pay is maybe ill just get a new car and forget the 202 alreddy.

1995c280
09-25-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by rollinrealbig
oh ... thats bad for my tranny ?? LMAO jkjk I kno it is but hey i get a job ina month I dont care ill get a manual swap. first i gotta blow this automatic thing up.

Ill see how the pay is maybe ill just get a new car and forget the 202 alreddy.

not to mention how bad it is for the spider and planetary gears in the rear diff. not that i blew my rear diff on purpose but let's say that all these years of winter driving in snow with no ASR had a little something to do with my recent differential problems! if you missed my post on another topic, i found the top planatary gear missing some teeth and the bottom gear exploded and was in a million pieces at the bottom of the diff mixed in with all the fluid!

NOT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

rollinrealbig
09-25-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by 1995c280
not to mention how bad it is for the spider and planetary gears in the rear diff. not that i blew my rear diff on purpose but let's say that all these years of winter driving in snow with no ASR had a little something to do with my recent differential problems! if you missed my post on another topic, i found the top planatary gear missing some teeth and the bottom gear exploded and was in a million pieces at the bottom of the diff mixed in with all the fluid!

NOT FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason

so how long do i have before that happens ?? LoL

1995c280
09-25-2006, 04:36 PM
let's say heat and friction don't go good with each other! well at least when were speaking bout cars here guys!!!!!!!

sorry i couldn't help myself...my girl's gonna hit me hard 4 that one!

Jason

rollinrealbig
09-25-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 1995c280
let's say heat and friction don't go good with each other! well at least when were speaking bout cars here guys!!!!!!!

sorry i couldn't help myself...my girl's gonna hit me hard 4 that one!

Jason

LMAO :D