PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes AMG Decals

benz90220
09-26-2006, 09:21 AM
hey i was lookin to put some decals on the benz, like AMG or sumthin, or maybe D2, what do u recomend? anybody put decals on their ride? i searched the posts and didnt find anything on decals. if u got pics or tips on it let me know
peace

Renn 208
09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
You won't be able to read this for a lilttle while, but you can pretty much put whatever decal you want on the car...just have to have the stickers made...and slap them on.

Sometimes this can be done tastefully, sometimes this can be in poor taste. If you take the time to learn what a particular decal means, and are purposeful in your placement, it can be just fine. On the other hand, some prefer to remove as much of the decaling and badging as possible.

Denlasoul
09-26-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Renn 208
You won't be able to read this for a lilttle while
cant he still access it without loggin in :P?

Renn 208
09-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
cant he still access it without loggin in :P?

maybe? I don't know.

Abuimad
09-26-2006, 01:33 PM
why wont he be able to access it..is he banned ??

Renn 208
09-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Abuimad
why wont he be able to access it..is he banned ??

no...but if you look closely, you'll see for yourself.

Mercedes DIY
09-26-2006, 10:45 PM
I dont see why he is banned.. from what I saw... people on this forum started making fun of him first.

Renn 208
09-26-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Mercedes DIY
I dont see why he is banned.. from what I saw... people on this forum started making fun of him first.

Sorry, around here we don't have any rules preventing folks from making fun of each other...but we do have rules for personal attacks, especially when vulgar remarks are used.

What really matters how a person chooses to respond to the posts of others. My suggestion is that if a member's ever mocked or made fun of, that they come up with a witty, funny, or even informative and non-vulgar way of responding. Or they could simply choose to ignore ignorant posts...

Abuimad
09-27-2006, 04:59 AM
but he pretty much was provoked to lash out on us, since we kept giving him heat for being tp...and it turned out he wasnt.....