PDA

View Full Version : Hail damage

aznw202
10-06-2006, 04:50 AM
I dont know if any of you have heard or know about ohio but we got a wicked storm on monday and it hailed like crazy. The bad news was that my car was in the middle of the storm. Not much damage to the car. The hail pretty much just chipped and scratched the paint of my car. I was surprised that the car wasnt dinged up really bad. But the worst thing of all is that during the rain and hail storm i must have ran over something and it knocked off a corner of my front lip and cracked the bumper.

Waiting to hear from the insurance company but hoping to get the money from them to get a oem AMG body kit and a new paint job.

MirageHatch
10-06-2006, 05:43 AM
dam i dont think we get covered for hail damage in australia, hope it all works out for you mate!

Abuimad
10-06-2006, 07:41 AM
thats some hail that left a damage...damn...

Proven Guilty
10-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by aznw202
I dont know if any of you have heard or know about ohio but we got a wicked storm on monday and it hailed like crazy. The bad news was that my car was in the middle of the storm. Not much damage to the car. The hail pretty much just chipped and scratched the paint of my car. I was surprised that the car wasnt dinged up really bad. But the worst thing of all is that during the rain and hail storm i must have ran over something and it knocked off a corner of my front lip and cracked the bumper.

Waiting to hear from the insurance company but hoping to get the money from them to get a oem AMG body kit and a new paint job.

its not a good idea to post about an insurance scam on the internet. especially when you describe the accident, make of car you have, what you plan to buy with it, and what state you live in.

on a side note, the c43 kit is so ugly...

NISMOPOWERED
10-07-2006, 12:17 AM
if you own the car outright you do not have to fix it. They have to pay a covered claim. I got hit took my check and had a friend fix it for free. That is not fraud. What he describes sounds like 2 claims but if he takes the cash out instead and can find a deal that is legit. At least this is what State Farm tells me for CA.