PDA

View Full Version : Chiptuning NZ

benzboy
10-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Holy crap my C36 is fast now, had the C36 chiptuned with a custom map, tuner took exhaust and my CAI into account, and tuned it for circa 315 bhp and 405nm of torque, and man can you feel the difference.

My mates S3 which is modded and 4wd is about the same power as a C36 standard , walked all over me before due to said 4wd and a few hundred kg weight advantage.

Lined them up last night, he got me off the line (of course) but as soon as I got traction halfway through 2nd gear I was catching up hard the rest of the way.

Very happy with the result, recommended to any NZers ;)

Denlasoul
10-25-2006, 12:57 PM
While you may have some gains, without before and after dynos there is no definitive way of saying you gained about 35hp.

waiyip
10-25-2006, 09:43 PM
what chip did u use ??

how much did it cost ??

hows your tranny handle ?

benzboy
10-25-2006, 10:33 PM
$950 ex GST NZD, its a fully custom map, Trans is fine, its the 4 speed auto which is built like a rock

car maniac
11-20-2006, 02:07 AM
who should i contect to buy the chip ? how to install ? here in indonesia is hard to find a good mechanic to install that kind of modification. do you think i could install it my self with the guidence of the company ? how does the sound when you removed the resonater ? loud !! will it gain power to do so ? thank's in advance ( btw my car is also C36 )