PDA

View Full Version : Window tint

|27|
11-08-2006, 12:29 PM
does any1 no where they sell custom cut window tints. I don't want it installed, i just want the cut film...cheap!

Denlasoul
11-08-2006, 01:36 PM
I've seen a few auctions on ebay.

Fizzle
11-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Click Here (http://gilafilms.com/Automotive/automotive-custom-cut.htm) They Have Exactly What You Need. I Ordered Cuts For My Moms RX300 And They Fit PERFECTLY! Very Easy To Install And Even Easier If You Have A Garage ( Keeps Out Dust, Dirt, And Wind).

Fizzle
11-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Click Here (http://gilafilms.com/Automotive/automotive-custom-cut.htm) They Have Exactly What You Need. I Ordered Cuts For My Moms RX300 And They Fit PERFECTLY! Very Easy To Install And Even Easier If You Have A Garage ( Keeps Out Dust, Dirt, And Wind).

97C28O
11-13-2006, 06:18 PM
Don't want to start another thread.. BUt i ahve a question.

I looked on www.tindude.com and they said our 202s up to 97 HAVE FELT already and will not scratch the windows. Could anyone confirm? If not I'm going to get a set from tinter101 and ask my tinter to put them on , or i can do them. I'm about to get my windows tinted soon and im going with 35% all around.

1995c280
11-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 97C28O
Don't want to start another thread.. BUt i ahve a question.

I looked on www.tindude.com and they said our 202s up to 97 HAVE FELT already and will not scratch the windows. Could anyone confirm? If not I'm going to get a set from tinter101 and ask my tinter to put them on , or i can do them. I'm about to get my windows tinted soon and im going with 35% all around.

no they don't have felt. you will have to put that on when you get the windows tinted. they all have just the rubber weatherstrip molding that the felt WILL be applied to! you can put the felt on yourself, just pop out the rubber strip then cut a long piece of felt to fit it and your done. you will want to use good quality felt tape though. using a cheap one will just cause it to rip and tear apart over time and it will need to be re-done. i had my tinter put the felt tape on and he said it was really good quality and i've had the tints for 4 years now with no problems!

Jason