PDA

View Full Version : How do i change foglight bulbs

jnolte
08-15-2003, 02:11 AM
I got these blue foglight H3 bulbs. They are Xenon gas.

But i dont know how to get to the stock bulbs to change them.

Anybody know how>>

wizo
08-15-2003, 07:00 AM
You have the fogs located in the front bumper correct?

CKlasse
08-15-2003, 08:25 AM
If you take the time to look behind the foglight!!

jnolte
08-18-2003, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by CKlasse
If you take the time to look behind the foglight!!

WEll lets see

My car is low as fuck to the ground and there is skid plates blocking my vision. I cant see shit. Is there like some cover that comes off or does the whole foglight come off?

MBATF
08-18-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by jnolte
WEll lets see

My car is low as fuck to the ground and there is skid plates blocking my vision. I cant see shit. Is there like some cover that comes off or does the whole foglight come off? Sounds like a personal problem.... well, we all just trying to help eachother and we all no working on cars is not easy, Sometime su have to go out of ur ways just for a small parts.maybe u need to jack up ur car and set it on jack stand? then remove then plate and get ur head under the from bumper.

You can get a Jack, & stand package deal for $29.99 at almost any where, just incase u don't ahve one.

CKlasse
08-18-2003, 02:36 PM
Again...

Originally posted by CKlasse
If you take the time

It's pretty straight forward business once you get to the back of the foglight!

moedigga
08-19-2003, 07:22 AM
Remember put the car on blocks or stand of some sort before you creep under your front end. We dont want your head popping like a little melon when the jack decides not to work anylonger-MOE

99C434ME
08-20-2003, 01:30 PM
Where did you get the bulbs and what is a good price for the bulbs? My C43 has the Xenon option and the fog lights look positively yellow under the nice white/blue Xenons. I'd like to update the fogs to a closer match.

jnolte
08-21-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by 99C434ME
Where did you get the bulbs and what is a good price for the bulbs? My C43 has the Xenon option and the fog lights look positively yellow under the nice white/blue Xenons. I'd like to update the fogs to a closer match.

I got them at TSR. But you can go to any Automotive store and they will have them. They range from like 15 to 100 dollars.

KenzBenz
08-21-2003, 10:21 PM
another way to do it is to turn ur tire facing inwards. unscrew ..there should be like 2 or 3, take off the plastic thingy and find the foglight. then theres 1 screw holding a cap where the lightbulb goes in. this way is pretty hard but thats how i changed one of my fogs with a H3 xenon bulb.

Alps
08-21-2003, 11:36 PM
you should be able to flex and pull the cover down under the foglight to access it (the bit below the bumper).

you will be able to change the bulb then! be carefull as the connectors do tend to snap.