PDA

View Full Version : wrong CD changer,in MB C230 komp 99

snowy
12-29-2006, 06:31 AM
finally i find the fiber optic cable in the trunk, but the problem is that my frd send from USA the wrong CD changer,its analog and i have a fiber optic cable ,

anyone knows how to plug it
(if theres any converter or adapter) ?

or it dnt work anyway,and i need a CD changer his spec is for fiber optic?

help .................

to Abumaid:
''..man ana lebnene ...3andak chi fekra kif fye oussolon biba3don wala akelt el dareb''';)

1SIKBNZ
12-29-2006, 07:38 AM
i have a fiber optic changer if the one you have doesnt work out

Wermacht123
12-29-2006, 08:19 AM
There is no adapter that I have ever heard of. I had the same problem as you, I had a fiberoptic cd player but I had an analog cable in the trunk. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

Luwin1026
12-29-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Wermacht123
There is no adapter that I have ever heard of. I had the same problem as you, I had a fiberoptic cd player but I had an analog cable in the trunk. Sorry to be the bringer of bad news.

That's perfect then - as your problem is the exact opposite as the original poster - his car is set up for fiber optic and he didn't get a fiber optic changer - yours is set up for analog. Just swap changers!!

snowy
12-29-2006, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
i have a fiber optic changer if the one you have doesnt work out

mmm great !!!! how to get it overseas?:D

1SIKBNZ
12-29-2006, 02:56 PM
if you cover the shipping costs i have no problems shipping it.

snowy
12-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
if you cover the shipping costs i have no problems shipping it.

1st how much it cost?
2nd i ll pay shipping and i ll pay for u thru master card and then i will get a bad CD changer without even testing it ? are u kiding me ....first i have to test what if it dont work or dnt fit my car.....
i m gonna pay for nothing mmm i m sorry...

1SIKBNZ
12-29-2006, 03:58 PM
lmao.. *shrug i could care less. your the one without a changer that wants one. i pulled it out the first day i got the car along with the stock headunit (which are both in 100% flawless condition.) and threw in all aftermarket. and what do you mean dont know if it will work with your car? you either have analog or fiber and we cleared up its not analog. iike i said your the one without sorry for even offering up that i had one of exactly what you needed just laying around that you could have and that i would even be willing to ship it overseas for you.. gezzz, lol.

Espresso
12-29-2006, 04:06 PM
^^^^
+1

I was about to offer but not now(I too just have one sitting in my tool box collecting dust). Just let him buy new now, or have "his friend" send him the proper one(BTW..did you pay for that?). I wouldnt even think about sending him one now knowing that he might not even pay for it(just just shipping because I could care less abotu the worth of this thing).

Anyway...you had your help. It's fiber optic. You got the awnser you wanted. Exactly what "help" you were looking for i'm not sure. As finding the awnser could have easily been found in searching this forum..... which IS free.

Wermacht123
12-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Luwin1026
That's perfect then - as your problem is the exact opposite as the original poster - his car is set up for fiber optic and he didn't get a fiber optic changer - yours is set up for analog. Just swap changers!!
I wish I could, but I got rid of it a while ago.

69chevelle
12-30-2006, 04:26 AM
Just wondering if u want to sell your cd changer 1sikbnz and for how much...

1SIKBNZ
12-30-2006, 08:26 AM
100 bucks and ill even meet ya like halfway tween sac and frisco so no shipping if ya want..... maybe round up a few sac people for a mini meet even.. lol

snowy
12-30-2006, 02:05 PM
I DONT HAVE A PROB IN SHIPPING O.K

hey guys im sure u got me all wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry if u got my reply in a wrong way...

if anyone like to talk with me this is my mail

snowy_85@hotmail.com

Luwin1026
12-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by snowy
I DONT HAVE A PROB IN SHIPPING O.K

hey guys im sure u got me all wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry if u got my reply in a wrong way...

if anyone like to talk with me this is my mail

snowy_85@hotmail.com

Originally posted by snowy
i m gonna pay for nothing mmm i m sorry...

It's not that anyone's saying that you aren't willing to pay shipping, but probably because of the sarcasm with which it was phrased that there was doubt that a fellow member's product was functional.

But all in all, I hope you can get your hands on the changer you need.

snowy
12-30-2006, 03:38 PM
the main idea was that i cant pay and get nothing in return thats it!!

be cause once , a guy told us that he ll send for us a product which a really need, and after paying for him i didnt get it , and i was shocked cause he told me to trust him ...blablabla

thats why i said .....''pay money and get nothing ...''

i think theres missunderstand...im really sorry guys and for one who care about helping me i Appreciate that , and my email is clear if someone likes to chat in this issue thank you all ...:(

69chevelle
12-30-2006, 07:34 PM
$100 sounds good....I tried to send u mail but it was full. i'm free on Sundays. Give me a pm

1SIKBNZ
12-30-2006, 07:41 PM
pm sent

69chevelle
01-02-2007, 07:57 AM
I tried to pm you back but your box is still full...Sunday is the only day I can get to Vacaville. I am free this coming Sunday.. Get back to me or leave me a cell # to call you on.

pnsji
01-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Please keep personal communication off the forum and please use email or other communication method.