PDA

View Full Version : Headlights

Forgiven
01-03-2007, 10:54 AM
One of mine is out. I've always wanted HIDS, but I know nothing about them -other than the fact that they look great.

What kind of options do we have and what kind of cost? Is there just a cool looking bulb we could put in replacing the stock ones? I'd rather go the most inexpensive, yet not stock look for the time being.

97C28O
01-03-2007, 01:05 PM
OEM HIDs from bekkers.com or aftermarket HID kit. Or you can just buy bulbs. I have luminics bulbs and they're decent. The out come is blue / white. Search Luminics and you'll find it.

Forgiven
01-03-2007, 01:47 PM
thanks bud.

I'm wondering if the pure blues will be legal? I'm definately going to pick up a set, just a matter of finding which is going to be legal.

DRM
01-03-2007, 01:53 PM
hey,

I bought some headlight bulbs from xenonsdirect on ebay. OCKlasse is using these too and you can see them in his pictures.

Denlasoul
01-03-2007, 02:01 PM
One thing to consdier will be beam pattern when using aftermarket HID's with factory halogen glass.

Most aftermarket will have crazy beam patterns and can be target to be pulled over by the police.

Just keep that in mind. :)

97C28O
01-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Forgiven
thanks bud.

I'm wondering if the pure blues will be legal? I'm definately going to pick up a set, just a matter of finding which is going to be legal.

In my area, i have never heard anyone th at got ticketed for blue lights. But I heard white indicator lights or blue is illegal? But I think cops here don't care much. I have illegal tints on my front and I've been driving by cops with no problem, they don't even seem to notice...