Argos Bluetooth Phone Integration Kit by EIS

Fully compatible with stock headunit!

Compatible with following phones:
Audiovox SMT5600
Blackberry 7100
Ericsson T39
HP iPaq h6310, h6315
LG PM-325
Motorola V600, V525, V620, V551, V505, V330, V710, E815, V80, RAZR V3, ROKR, MPx220, SLVR
Nokia 3650, 6310, 6310i, 8910, 8910i
Siemens 255, SX6600
SonyEricsson T68i, T610, T616, T630, T637, Z600, T608, K700i
Treo 650, 700w

Compatible with 1999-2000 C-Class

Retail price is $749.99.
Free shipping to US & Canada.
Free K1 shirt.

OEM phone kit is not required. Microphone must be pre-wired.

K1 Motorsport
09-20-2007, 12:47 PM
BUMP

Logic
09-20-2007, 02:56 PM
damn a little steep to put blue tooth in your car ..you can buy a head unit aftermarket with blue tooth in it for alot less for instance pioneer offers a head unit 9800bt with blue tooth ipod for about 439.00....

K1 Motorsport
09-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Logic
damn a little steep to put blue tooth in your car ..you can buy a head unit aftermarket with blue tooth in it for alot less for instance pioneer offers a head unit with blue tooth for about 439.00....

Argos kit should be compared with OEM phone kit, not aftermarket headunit with BT capability.

stox
09-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Long shot here. Is this compatible with a W163 Comand unit, and a 1996 pre-wired mike? Being able to use my Treo with the Comand would be awesome.

K1 Motorsport
09-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by stox
Long shot here. Is this compatible with a W163 Comand unit, and a 1996 pre-wired mike? Being able to use my Treo with the Comand would be awesome.

Is is only compatible with 2000-2005 ML.

unHookt
10-02-2007, 04:00 PM
This price is ridiculous. You'd have to be retarded to spend that much for bluetooth integration.

This may be another (better) option for those with Bose:

Denison Ice Link iPod integration kit with optional Bluetooth integration module:

http://www.dension.com/icelinkgateway500.php

iPod plus bluetooth integration.

Or, how about a Pioneer 9800BT? iPod plus bluetooth, AND a better HU.

Time to take a look at the market and adjust those prices...

c55m8o
02-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Maybe 4 U unhookt! Me, I'm a proud paying member of the "More Money Then Brains Club of America" and am hot to get this so I can use an XV6800 phone hands-free thru the car.

Mr. K1, Question 4 U... Are you acquainted with the COMAND upgrades Steve K. [aka MBenzNL] (or Scorchie local there in SoCal) does on the W202s? I have one of them and would like a bluetooth kit so I can begin using 'modrun' PDA phones like the one mentioned above (I'm still using the Nokia 6310i phone).

On a competitor's site that sells this kit it reads that the ML COMAND is supported from mid-1999 but requires an extra fibre optical cable. Wondering what's the exact story to use this Argos kit with my retrofit COMAND?

Thanx,
-steve

K1 Motorsport
02-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Steve, if you have 99-00 C-Class, it will work with your COMAND. If you do not have factory phone kit in your vehicle, you are likely to need D2B fiber optic cable. We can probably provide you one or you can easily obtian it from the local dealership. Thanks.

unHookt
02-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Then why aren't you buying a w204 or a new car? Seems pretty ridiculous to spend nearly 10% of the value of your car (if you're lucky) on a kit that will only interface with the w202's system...

c55m8o
02-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by unHookt
Then why aren't you buying a w204 or a new car? Seems pretty ridiculous to spend nearly 10% of the value of your car (if you're lucky) on a kit that will only interface with the w202's system... seems you're not into clicking links in people's sigs then... if you think money has anything to do with it then you really are limited by your imagination. Next additional car is possibly an E500 4-matic wagon which will also be getting a full suite of MBenzNL upgrades, and a bluetooth kit to allow any phone, not only those limited by MB; possibly a new Bluetec Diesel ML when finally here. E63 Wagon is tempting as a replacement of my hopped up C but I can't stomach putting high daily driver miles on such a car. Since I have an incredibly strong car with most all the grunt I need already (which is a lot), to give that up will take a compelling alternative.

...and only with the W202? What the hell are you talking about? (silly question, I know you don't know as you're also making implications that my car's worth under $10K) My current phone is being used in my W202 and my Jeep w/an aftermarket alpine system using their phone cradle made specifically for my phone. Once I upgrade the W202 to a bluetooth interface and change out the Alpine Nokia cradle for Alpine's own bluetooth interface, I'll be able to use something like a XV6800 PDA/phone handsfree in both my W202 and Jeep. And once I upgrade the radio in the 560SL to the alpine system I'm going to do with the bluetooth adapter, both me and my wife who already has that smartphone (and is the primary driver of the SL) will be using bluetooth enabled hands free calling... (why am I wasting the time)

...might I suggest if you don't like what's being sold in K1's own thread then just stay out! Or get a better job so you won't have to worry about money either! how anyone spends their money doesn't seem to bother anybody else on this board; take a hint 'bout that.

c55m8o
02-02-2008, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by K1 Motorsport
Steve, if you have 99-00 C-Class, it will work with your COMAND. If you do not have factory phone kit in your vehicle, you are likely to need D2B fiber optic cable. We can probably provide you one or you can easily obtian it from the local dealership. Thanks. wow, fast reply, only expected this read on Monday you being a retailer & all.

I'm sorry that I don't understand your reply enough however to decipher if the kit will work for me or not... ;) I'm pretty sure I have the necessary D2B cable with my setup.

The car started as a basic loaded C43, with analog Bose system & analog CD changer & analog Motorola Phone. Steve upgraded the radio to COMAND with Nav, which required the CD changer be upgraded to the digital/fibre interfaced one too, and the most impressive upgraded the analog motorola phone kit to a digital handsfree kit using the venerable Nokia 6310i phone, splicing the stock analog wiring harnass as needed to change it over to be compatible with the 99+ wiring diagram. (took quite some time he didn't have). Come to think of it, might that cause a problem w/the Argos (you might not know)?

So what I have presently is the COMAND used in upgrades of our cars [the early ML COMANDs I believe] and the PSE used with the phone mentioned. Although recently I believe I read that the Argos comes with its own PSE?

...with that detail said, is there an Argos kit for me? :cool: I beleive the answer is yes. Should I check any part numbers with MBenzNL for you?

K1 Motorsport
02-04-2008, 06:25 AM
Argos has Bluetooth and PSE functions in one module.
You only have to remove your PSE and install Argos in its place.