PDA

View Full Version : Do you have this rims on your C ?

EDM6VIP
01-07-2007, 05:02 AM
i'm looking to buy this replica wheels from ebay. i was wondering how it would look on a C..... (black) ...

any pictures would be great!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/DINOL/oe-benz-s-r-d-2-new.jpg

Kompressor_Dude
01-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Those are gorgeous :eek: what size do they come in?

Sorry no pic's, but they're basically AMG monoblocks with bolts on the inner rim.... I think they'd look great, would do you a photoshop but i'm not on my home PC!

farley556
01-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I just bought those exact wheels for my black 280. I have not put them on yet b/c i am waiting till after winter...but the finish on them is beautiful. I will post pics as soon as i get them on.

EDM6VIP
01-07-2007, 06:06 PM
did you get it from ebay? ... send pics ASAP!!! i wanna see it, my car is black also! they come in 18x8.5 (non staggered)... maybe they sell a 9.5 but i haven't seen it

farley556
01-07-2007, 06:09 PM
yeah i got them off ebay...they are the same wheels from the same seller. They arrived on time and packed nicely. i will take some picks of them and post them.

EDM6VIP
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
good to know, thanks!

MirageHatch
01-07-2007, 06:19 PM
I pretty sure that these wheels are available in 9.5" width

Abuimad
01-07-2007, 08:15 PM
if you are going into the replica market..there are thousands of other rims you can look at, that look a lot better than this...just my opinion...

farley556
01-07-2007, 08:41 PM
thanks...i think these wheels are a good choice, considering i just bought them. But i like a stock look. For the price, craftsmanship, and style...

EDM6VIP
01-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Abuimad
if you are going into the replica market..there are thousands of other rims you can look at, that look a lot better than this...just my opinion...

yeah youre right, but............ I or (We) agree that the rims above is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking than this rims (which is yours)

i'm sure everyone will agree on me.....:banana:

just my opinon...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/DINOL/IMG_6002copy.jpg

Proven Guilty
01-08-2007, 08:46 AM
uhm no. those rims you just now posted are probably the sickest rims i've seen on a W202 next to the new E55 wheels!

anf6789
01-08-2007, 09:11 AM
what kind are those!,the bottom ones, they look amazing love the multi-spoke design, those look like 17s am i right? ooh want those

EDM6VIP
01-08-2007, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Proven Guilty
uhm no. those rims you just now posted are probably the sickest rims i've seen on a W202 next to the new E55 wheels!

no taste........................

Proven Guilty
01-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by EDM6VIP
no taste........................

you have no vision. if only you've seen the cars i've put together son :p

EDM6VIP
01-08-2007, 12:43 PM
we're talking about these 2 wheels and comparing it, it doesn't concern your cars in the pass.....

mbLova
01-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by EDM6VIP
yeah youre right, but............ I or (We) agree that the rims above is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking than this rims (which is yours)

i'm sure everyone will agree on me.....:banana:

just my opinon...

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b41/DINOL/IMG_6002copy.jpg

Nice rims... where did you get them from?

benzofanatic
01-08-2007, 11:35 PM
concern your cars in the pass.....

small grammer note, i think the word is past not "pass"

anyways i think both rims are nice. the first are amg style so obviously they are going to look nice on any mercedes as they are designed by mercedes (i have the CLK 430 style amg rims on my 202 and they look great, 18's btw) but we all have different taste in rims which is why soooo many different rim styles exhist (sp). i personally like Abuimad's rims as well, they are different and give a more sporty look. btw what size are those on ur 202 Abuimad?

thats just my 2 cents..

jnolte
01-09-2007, 12:27 AM
those AMG style wheels posted are nice but pretty boring and bland. Very clean however. Then again if I was going to go with wheels like that, I would get the real ones because they are that much better!

nothing cooler than real AMG SL 2pc wheels shaved down to the right offset.

P.S. it looks to me from your other posts from check engine lights to leaking sending units, you should be spending your money on repairs BEFORE modding the car. :o :rolleyes:

benzofanatic
01-09-2007, 10:10 PM
i was talking to a rep from the mercedes section at the auto show and he said that amg replica rims are getting better then actual amg rims because they (like every other company) are trying to save money and cutting back on quality. wouldnt be suprised but not sure if its true.

EDM6VIP
01-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by benzofanatic
small grammer note, i think the word is past not "pass"

anyways i think both rims are nice. the first are amg style so obviously they are going to look nice on any mercedes as they are designed by mercedes (i have the CLK 430 style amg rims on my 202 and they look great, 18's btw) but we all have different taste in rims which is why soooo many different rim styles exhist (sp). i personally like Abuimad's rims as well, they are different and give a more sporty look. btw what size are those on ur 202 Abuimad?

thats just my 2 cents..

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE WORD "EXHIST"

THIS GUY IS FUNNY AS FXXX HOW HE STATED MY SMALL GRAMMAR NOTE... "PASS....PAST"....

NOW WHAT THE FXXX IS "EXHIST" ???

LAST TIME I CHECKED THE DICTIONARY " EXHIST " DOES ***NOT*** EXIST ........

SO HOMEY YOU JUST GOT CHIN CHECK, AND TECHNICALLY A SLAP IN THE FACE.....

HOW DOES IT FEEL EATING YOUR OWN WORDS?

ATLEASE THE WORD "PASS" IS IN DICTIONARY

IT REMINDS ME OF MY 5 YEARS OLD NEPHEW (CAN'T SPELL FOR SH!T)

exhist
exhist
exhist
exhist
exhist
exhist
exhist
exhist

benzofanatic
01-16-2007, 12:41 PM
first the intended word was exist, i added a "H" in there as i was unsure of the exact spelling which is what "(SP)" means!

second i apologize for being critical, it was wrong humor. Good luck with the rims.

Luwin1026
01-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm going to close this thread as it seems it has strayed from the original question/topic -

Please keep personal attacks to email and/or in person - as we do not need to see immature banterings, and it is to the benefit of the community if we maintain a respectful and positive vibe here.