PDA

View Full Version : w202 Spec sheet

Sev
02-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Since I am planning on adding a Rieger rear bumper apron to my w201, I need to see a spec sheet for the w202, including the width, in millimeters, of the rear bumper. If someone can post the spec sheet for the w202 that contains this info, I'd greatly appreciate it. I know there is one for the w201, but it's a separate PDF file. Rieger's rear bumper apron has two different part numbers, R 25026 and R 25025. Apparently there was an update in the w202 styling in 6/97.

This may seem like an ignorant question, but for the sake of the rear bumper alone, what was the difference between pre and post update? Did the width of the rear bumper change during this update? Maybe someone can enlighten me with a couple of pics, because the pics of the red and blue Rieger-kitted cars on their PDF file, it doesn't seem like there's a difference in width or appearance to the rear bumper.

Thx -Sev

BBW
02-18-2007, 05:37 AM
Both pre & facelift rear bumpers are the same size.

Only differences are the mounting clamps & the bottom 'lip'

OCKlasse
02-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by BBW
Both pre & facelift rear bumpers are the same size.

Only differences are the mounting clamps & the bottom 'lip'

while they are the same width, the preupdate is not as bulbous as the updated bumpers (the preupdate does not stick out as much)