PDA

View Full Version : Nenad you still arround?

crsh2
02-18-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey Bud or anybody that has an idea of how to reset the required maintence on 2000 Clk320

thank you

Benzon
02-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Haven't tried it on my 2000 but has reported success on other models.

1) Turn key in steering lock ignition to position 2

2) Immediately press reset button twice within 1 second.

3) The present status for days or distance is displayed. Within 10 seconds turn key back steering lock to position 0. DO NOT REMOVE THE KEY!!!.

4) Press and hold the reset button while turning key to position 2 again. Continue to hold the reset button.

5) After approx. 10 seconds a signal sounds, and the display shows 10 000 miles or 15 000km.

6) Release the reset button.

Also heard it was in the manual for the 230K.

crsh2
02-18-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Benzon
Haven't tried it on my 2000 but has reported success on other models.

1) Turn key in steering lock ignition to position 2

2) Immediately press reset button twice within 1 second.

3) The present status for days or distance is displayed. Within 10 seconds turn key back steering lock to position 0. DO NOT REMOVE THE KEY!!!.

4) Press and hold the reset button while turning key to position 2 again. Continue to hold the reset button.

5) After approx. 10 seconds a signal sounds, and the display shows 10 000 miles or 15 000km.

6) Release the reset button.

Also heard it was in the manual for the 230K.

Thanks for the response Benzon. I try it tommorow after oilchange and see if it works. You are talking about CLK 320 Right

thanks

Denlasoul
02-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by crsh2
Thanks for the response Benzon. I try it tommorow after oilchange and see if it works. You are talking about CLK 320 Right

thanks
Try SEARCHING next time. FSS and reset have been discussed a million times.

crsh2
02-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
Try SEARCHING next time. FSS and reset have been discussed a million times.

Hmmm...Denlasoul Busting my 8---> i did not do a search because it's not a CLK forum and just thought id ask .
I did ask for nenad specifically . But i really do appreciate your Help in this matter.
I've been arround long enough to know this and you know What? Try SEARCHING Post does not help jack Sh*t but hey thanks for moderating!!!

Denlasoul
02-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by crsh2
Hmmm...Denlasoul Busting my 8---> i did not do a search because it's not a CLK forum and just thought id ask .
I did ask for nenad specifically . But i really do appreciate your Help in this matter.
I've been arround long enough to know this and you know What? Try SEARCHING Post does not help jack Sh*t but hey thanks for moderating!!!
crsh- In light of everything, I feel that if you wanted to contact/ask nenad a question it would have been best to just email or pm him directly. Not too useful when a thread titled: "Nenad you still around?" as people may skip the thread since it is not a general kinda thing.

Though, I did click on the Thread (I'm nosey as hell) and saw that you were asking about the FSS. I am not sure how the FSS works with other cars, but I would think that the CLK320 in question operates in the same manner as the 98+ MY C classes.

So, to help further assist others and make this Thread useful, I will suggest the following terms to be used to Search when dealing with this topic:

FSS
oil reset
Flexible

Those 3 keywords will most likely answer your question. In addition, the Owner's Manual address how to rest the FSS funcition of the car.

Hope this response suits the situation better.