PDA

View Full Version : OEM L.E.D Tail Lights

Nelson Lago
03-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Ok i think i might have posted this before but does anyone no how to get L.E.D OEM tail lights i try to contacte rman the person that has them on this form and he sent me notthing in return....... so does anyone els know how to get them

Proven Guilty
03-05-2007, 06:43 PM
buy the ebay ones, and retrofit them into the OEM housings. it's a bit of effort and requires a dremmel, but it's doable. that's how he made his set.

NEA-4311
03-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Yeah and search the forum, a guy has already done that and even was kind enough to post pictures!

rman
03-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Nelson Lago
Ok i think i might have posted this before but does anyone no how to get L.E.D OEM tail lights i try to contacte rman the person that has them on this form and he sent me notthing in return....... so does anyone els know how to get them

dude i thought i got back. sorry bro i got bad memory combined with laziness and procrastination = flake.

anyhow, as proven guilty said. get the ebay ones, and trim the shit out of the OEM lenses, and wallah! you're done.

Nelson Lago
03-07-2007, 08:19 PM
O Ok thats what you did damm i though somone made them. thanks........... and im the same way lazy dum bad memory

blackc230
03-09-2007, 07:41 AM
I'm also interested in this topic since I like the instant on and off nature of LEDs.

I did try to post a reply on the guy's (sorry I forgot the name) thread but havent received a reply from him.

If anyone happen to document the step-by-step instruction showing how much work needs to be done, it'll be much appreciated.

thanks

Nelson Lago
03-09-2007, 06:11 PM
ya and what exact led tail light did he use.............. i might find it if i look hard

blackc230
03-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Nelson Lago
ya and what exact led tail light did he use.............. i might find it if i look hard

I think he bought aftermarket LED tails from Ebay and take the circuit board apart and combine it with factory lenses..if i'm not mistaken