PDA

View Full Version : I ordered sway bars for my W202!

SLAMMED_C
08-23-2003, 09:24 PM
I ordered a sway bar kit for my W202 saturday afternoon!! I decided on the Eibach kit for my car. it includes front and rear sway bars.
I already have the Eibach pro springs kit.. why not get the sway bars to match other than going to a different company, the Eibach stuff was made to work together.. should be nice!!
I think they come with polyurethane bushings.. can anyone confirm this??

JRE320
08-23-2003, 10:54 PM
Off topic... we wanna see your weichers front strut. Post some pic.. ;)

CKlasse
08-24-2003, 07:14 AM
I would love to see the front strut bar also. Where did you obtain Weichers products? Thanks :)

jnolte
08-24-2003, 09:32 AM
do you have a pic of ur whole car??:D

MrSpace
08-24-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by jnolte
do you have a pic of ur whole car??:D

http://www.benzworld.org/gallery/showlink.asp?CatID=579&parentID=33&subname=SLAMMED_C`s_W202&parentname=W202_C_Class

those 19 looks huge!

Etienne

SLAMMED_C
08-27-2003, 05:45 PM
Off topic... we wanna see your weichers front strut. Post some pic
I'll get some pics for ya... I'm still in the dark ages tho.. no digi cam.. let me finish the roll of film!!

I would love to see the front strut bar also. Where did you obtain Weichers products? Thanks
I ordered my Wiechers braces directly from Wiechers.. got in contact with them through email off their site.

do you have a pic of ur whole car??
Yep.. thanks Etienne!!! u beat me to it... that is my ride!! and those 19's r pretty big.. although I'd love to do 20's!!! but way too much work!!

And I picked up my Eibach sway bar kit today!! looks really sweet.. and they do come with poly bushings.. cant wait to put them in.:cool:

00kompressor
08-27-2003, 10:18 PM
where did you get the bars from? how much did you pay? :D

SLAMMED_C
08-28-2003, 04:54 PM
where did you get the bars from? how much did you pay?
I got the Eibach sway bar kit from a Wheel shop near me. They r called Extreme wheel and tire, they r located in Toronto. I dont think they have a website yet.. they just changed their name recently.
The Eibach kit cost me $758 canadian (front and rear kit with poly bushings)

202rules
09-12-2005, 08:51 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I have a question about the bushings that come with the Eibach Anti Roll kit. Are they for the lower control arm? Please forgive my ignorance if this was a really stupid question. I'm looking for polyurethane bushings for my car, and I know they cost well over $100, I can't find any, but I can find the anti roll kit and if I think I might be willing to pay a couple or 3 more hundred dollars and end up with both the bushings and the new bars.

Denlasoul
09-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by 202rules
I'm looking for polyurethane bushings for my car, and I know they cost well over $100, I can't find any
Are you referring to Lower Control Arm Polyurethane bushings? If so, there is an ebayer that you can buy from...I think his name is LPD Motorsports or Autosports. Do a Search on this site for "Control Arm Bushings." You'll find your answers there.

202rules
09-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Denlasoul
Are you referring to Lower Control Arm Polyurethane bushings? If so, there is an ebayer that you can buy from...I think his name is LPD Motorsports or Autosports. Do a Search on this site for "Control Arm Bushings." You'll find your answers there.

Yeah I'm talking about the lower control arm bushings. I already tried contacting him, but he's not answering his email and his ebay store is empty.

202rules
09-13-2005, 07:34 AM
The guy from LPD Auto Parts (Tom) replied, and I sent him the money through paypal.

:D