PDA

View Full Version : Avantgarde Grill

chorixo80
03-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Please:
I need a Mercedes Banz Parts for the surrounding trim Avantgarde Grille for the W 202.
Tanks.

NEA-4311
03-17-2007, 01:36 AM
You should have post this to the part numbers section and why do you need that part number for anyway? just go and ask for it using your old part or by explaining it. I cant seem to find that number anywhere, do a search (red button on top) on part numbers, there is a relevant site that might be able to help you, all you need to do is find the thread with the link to it.;)

chorixo80
03-17-2007, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by NEA-4311
You should have post this to the part numbers section and why do you need that part number for anyway? just go and ask for it using your old part or by explaining it. I cant seem to find that number anywhere, do a search (red button on top) on part numbers, there is a relevant site that might be able to help you, all you need to do is find the thread with the link to it.;)

I want to buy this parts to mod my w202...here in Argentine le dealer ask me for the part number i want
Thanks aniway

NEA-4311
03-17-2007, 07:51 AM
If you want the surrounding of the grill, avantgarde grills use the same as the regular ones so you probably already have it. Its the avantgarde INSERT you want and you can either buy that as an aftermarket product, or buy the E-Class W210 Avantgarde grill insert and cut it until it fits (many do that) or you can ask for the C43 AMG grill insert from the dealer if you want it OEM (would not reccommend it as its harder to get and most expensive solution).

chorixo80
03-18-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by NEA-4311
If you want the surrounding of the grill, avantgarde grills use the same as the regular ones so you probably already have it. Its the avantgarde INSERT you want and you can either buy that as an aftermarket product, or buy the E-Class W210 Avantgarde grill insert and cut it until it fits (many do that) or you can ask for the C43 AMG grill insert from the dealer if you want it OEM (would not reccommend it as its harder to get and most expensive solution).

Tank you very much.

NEA-4311
03-18-2007, 05:12 PM
Hey no problem man.;)