PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me?

Recaro18
01-21-2003, 09:20 AM
i was wondering if anyone can help me replace my bulbs on my cluster..one bulb out is by the tachometer,and the other one is my clock, by the little square area below the tach...

Help, anyone?:(

JRE320
01-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Ricky!! I'll be more than glad to help you on this since I did it also on my cluster. However I'm just afraid that I might ruin your dash.. :( if you are willing to take that chance then e-mail me and we'll talk. ;) :) Oh! by the way do have the replacement bulb? Coz you know that it will cost you $6.00!!! each on those bulbs at stealership and $5.00 for the other type. Since I'm currently unemployed I'll just sell you the bulbs for $10.00 for both of them out the door price w/o tax!!! :p :D :D ;)

maxboxa
01-21-2003, 10:50 AM
Jun, you always have spare parts :Ponder:

Recaro18
01-21-2003, 11:09 AM
Jun...thanks for the quick reply...do you have the tools to pull the dash out? i can do it, as long as you're there to guide me...are the bulbs new? if they are, then i'll just buy them from you....

i'll call you in a bit..

thanks,
Ricky

CKlasse
01-21-2003, 07:50 PM
Go buy a DASH puller tool for $8 at the 'stealership', they worths it! I regretfully scratched my cluster while trying to use the generic ones.. and it took me a good half hour. Since then, I bought the MB Tool, and it took no more than 2 minutes to pull out your dash..

PS.. I dont have tilting steering wheel..which makes it much harder.

JRE320
01-22-2003, 02:09 AM
Ricky, No I don't have the tools. If I were you I'll get the tools from a stealership. Like CKLASSE said much better faster and safer than generic tools. I'll guide you on it and of course the bulbs are new. You think I'm gonna sell you some busted bulbs? O'k here's the deal. You buy the puller and when you're done with I'll trade you my bulbs with your pulling tool? How's that? let em know when you want to do it.

Maxboxa man!!! you know that I'm just like a mini Kragen... LOL!!! :p :D :)