PDA

View Full Version : designer interiors?

mike mac
04-03-2007, 05:22 PM
i was thinking of doing a part Gucci interior...ive seen it online in our cars. but i dont know where to get this type of material so do this and its kinda hard finding ulpulsry shops around... i thing the gucci interior will match the colors i have already which is tan and brown dash.

oh and how much do you guys think that type of material would run me ( real or FAKE)

thanks

RemoLexi
04-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I have Gucci interior.

you can check it out here:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2179797

I bought the car like that I have no info where to get it, I dont like it at all. :(

I still have more pieces left over but heck with that. its really flashy grabs ALOT of attention but just not something id do.

Nelson Lago
04-03-2007, 05:41 PM
dud where did you get those headlights

RemoLexi
04-03-2007, 05:48 PM
came with the car. cousin made them. they have to be the coolest thing he EVER did to the car, besides that a bunch of neon crap everywhere when I bought the car. :rolleyes:

Nelson Lago
04-03-2007, 05:49 PM
damm i want one

mike mac
04-03-2007, 06:19 PM
there is a way to may your own angel eyes...ive been considering it but also blackin out the inside top and bottom so it would have a black look...but not sure if thats a good idea lol

but much like this
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f211/mike1mac15/newpicsofthemercedes.jpg

but lets not get off topic here lol

and i would liek to do the middle of the seats with Gucci too... idk

mike mac
04-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by RemoLexi
I have Gucci interior.

I bought the car like that I have no info where to get it, I dont like it at all. :(

I still have more pieces left over but heck with that. its really flashy grabs ALOT of attention but just not something id do.

BTW thats where i wanted to put the cloth...just like yours, but by looking at your pics it kind snapped me back into reality and ill prob be trippin if i were driving around, my eyes are going to hurt. JW is that a Ebay CF wing?

kyo216
04-03-2007, 07:58 PM
glad you changed your mind is gucci cause gay as hell.

jnolte
04-03-2007, 08:05 PM
gucci is hella tacky

Abuimad
04-04-2007, 12:25 AM
i dont understand the concept of replacing genuine leather..with tacky 3rd class, leatherete with a fake gucci logo on it...glad u changed your mind man..

RemoLexi
04-04-2007, 07:14 AM
WTF ? changed my mind ? I never liked it in the first place, it was my cousin with his "Ballerific" ideas entertaining a bunch of 14year old girls. :rolleyes:

it did sorta grow onto me since it got so much attention and all, but its not really me. it doesnt bother me seeing those patterns while driving at all. but if I could choose id do brown leather inserts in the seats and tan suede on the pillars and panals. I dont have money to be doing that and first things first - new front bumper and engine mods are my weakness. ill deal with gucci some other time.

yea ebay spoiler I think, Ive never seen it anywhere else.

rman
04-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by jnolte
gucci is hella tacky

seriously.

i would go with Louis Vitton

trymonlam
04-04-2007, 11:30 PM
WTF ? changed my mind ? I never liked it in the first place, it was my cousin with his "Ballerific" ideas entertaining a bunch of 14year old girls. :rolleyes:

it did sorta grow onto me since it got so much attention and all, but its not really me. it doesnt bother me seeing those patterns while driving at all. but if I could choose id do brown leather inserts in the seats and tan suede on the pillars and panals. I dont have money to be doing that and first things first - new front bumper and engine mods are my weakness. ill deal with gucci some other time.

yea ebay spoiler I think, Ive never seen it anywhere else.

remo,
you older than your cus?

jnolte
04-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by rman
seriously.

i would go with Louis Vitton

its all about the burberry!

rman
04-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by jnolte
its all about the burberry!

my girl's dad has an early 80's 3 series bmw wiht cloth seats, plaid design.... doesn't look bad at all and def. not tacky....

RemoLexi
04-05-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by trymonlam
remo,
you older than your cus?

not by much, 3 years only.

Section 8
04-12-2007, 06:12 PM
I have Gucci interior.

dude who u get that car from...it looks like summin wesley snipes is bellowin around in....lol

RemoLexi
04-13-2007, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Section 8
dude who u get that car from...it looks like summin wesley snipes is bellowin around in....lol

hmm ?? :confused:

mike mac
04-14-2007, 06:41 AM
I have Gucci interior.

in your car domain you have a poll and it asks for a amg Body kit.... go to here before the end of this month...the kit is $250. mines sitting in my garage now. http://www.erebunicorp.com/monthly.htm
( 2nd to last car)

RemoLexi
04-14-2007, 10:07 AM
Yea I just saw that - thanks for the link! so how much was the shipping??

mike mac
04-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Yea I just saw that - thanks for the link! so how much was the shipping??

$110

sacc230
04-15-2007, 08:12 PM
damn that kit seems hella cheap......hav u tested to c if it fits nicely?

mike mac
04-16-2007, 08:33 AM
im going to try it out prob this week when i get home. im away in college, so yea