PDA

View Full Version : parcel shelf problems

Section 8
04-13-2007, 06:02 AM
i blew my 2 parcel shelf speakers at the back, now trying to fit new ones looks hard as there is a metal plate underneith it so i cant really cut new holes to fit new ones

any one had same problem

thanks

Cru328prod
04-13-2007, 09:58 AM
Are you changing them to aftermarket speakers? if you are, get some 5 1/4 if you plan on using the factory brackets. All you have to do is pry open the mesh, pop the trunk and push the tabs in, and just shove them out. You have to take a really small flat head screwdriver or knife and pry the factory speaker out, and replace it. Now you can't screw the speakers because it won't sit in the hole right. but you do have to either glue or drill holes and tie wrap the speakers in bracket. and just shove it back in and put the mesh in. If you want to wait till sunday i'll pull out mines and show u how with pics? but it just won't be with factory speakers

benzonline
04-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Cru328prod can you take pics of the rear speakers and how to take them out please? Woulbe be good.

Cru328prod
04-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by benzonline
Cru328prod can you take pics of the rear speakers and how to take them out please? Woulbe be good.

sure it'll either be on here by today or sunday, saturday swapped with an event.

Section 8
04-13-2007, 01:57 PM
that would be good because it seem min is all metal from under neath, also i have allready got the speakers thay where baught for me very decent 6x9s how would i fit them

thanks for the help in advance:bunny: :bunny:

Cru328prod
04-16-2007, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Section 8
that would be good because it seem min is all metal from under neath, also i have allready got the speakers thay where baught for me very decent 6x9s how would i fit them

thanks for the help in advance:bunny: :bunny:

6x9 will not fit unless you want to do some massive modding. and i would say its not worth putting 6x9s anyway. if your gonna go threw all of that get some really good 6 1/2 and find your self a nice 8inch Freeair subwoofer, and modd it to 1st aid kit. All of thats Alot of work, might even need to find your self a plasma cutter (very fun to uses). Sorry for not having the pics up yet as promised, was just really bz. should have them up later today if i can find my camera.

Cru328prod
04-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Here you guys go

Removing the rear speakers (http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12463)

Section 8
04-27-2007, 04:37 PM
thanks homie one of my cuz's nows his in car shit ima get him to hook it up

Cru328prod
04-30-2007, 08:23 AM

LMAO WHAT????

Section 8
05-03-2007, 11:37 AM
what a dick

Proven Guilty
05-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Cru328prod
LMAO WHAT????

English Translation: Thanks, Cru328prod. A cousin of mine is very familiar with "I.C.E." (In-car electronics). I think it would be best to ask him for assistance with rear parcel shelf speaker installation.

:D

Cru328prod
05-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Proven Guilty

English Translation: Thanks, Cru328prod. A cousin of mine is very familiar with "I.C.E." (In-car electronics). I think it would be best to ask him for assistance with rear parcel shelf speaker installation.

:D

LMAO its very simple, just use the steps i gave you, if you have any troble either pm or im me my sn is icangivit2uma. :)

Section 8
05-06-2007, 07:00 PM
i dont know what to say....is he a english teacher....or just a plain cunt??? the mystery continues, i got it all dun btw thanks