PDA

View Full Version : 1 new pic of my projector bi-xenon headlight project.

SLAMMED_C
08-30-2003, 09:43 PM
well here is a bit of a teaser pic... only 1 new pic of my headlight project.

Koolvin
08-30-2003, 11:37 PM
kool, I want to see the finished article!!!

how will you get a clear glass lens infront?

SLAMMED_C
08-31-2003, 12:29 AM
how will you get a clear glass lens infront?
I'm making my own lense out of plastic... I will use my stock gladd lense as a mould and use a vacuum forming machine to suck the plastic on the glass lense to make a replica in plastic...completely clear!!

nokia8860
08-31-2003, 07:13 AM
man good job on the lens part. That was the major problem I was facing when doing this kit... hence why I stop. Do you have a picture of the lights on the car with it on?

Also how are you going to do the adjustments. One way you could do it to give it a cool touch is to hook up the vacum adjustments from the euro code lights so that it would move up and down!!!

Big props man!!!

SLAMMED_C
08-31-2003, 08:35 PM
man good job on the lens part. That was the major problem I was facing when doing this kit... hence why I stop. Do you have a picture of the lights on the car with it on?
Also how are you going to do the adjustments. One way you could do it to give it a cool touch is to hook up the vacum adjustments from the euro code lights so that it would move up and down!!!
Big props man!!!
Well I havent actually made a clear plastic lense yet!! still gotta wire up the headlight and postion the projectors in the headlight housing so they r actually aimed properly!! well for adjustments I can use the stock headlight adjustment for left/right, up/down. by turning the knobs on the outside of the headlight. I'm actually using the stock W202 headlight piece where the bulbs fit into.. just cut really big holes in there to fit the projectors in!! just gotta make sure ther r straight before I glue them in place.
sorry no pics of the lights on the car.. gotta wire them up first then I can put it in my car to position eveything and glue it in place.. then gotta finish off the iside so it looks really clean and paint it.. then make the clear plastic lense and everything should be mint!! when u say it ast it isnt that much work!! lol
but it will be all worth it to have the only set of projector bi-xenons in their W202!! :cool:

kameraguy
09-01-2003, 09:40 AM
Now THIS is something you don't see every day! AWESOME! :D

Brabus
09-02-2003, 09:45 AM
Very nice... I want to see pics when they're installed!

c230kompresssed
09-12-2003, 12:59 AM
r you done yet? i am excited for u n shit

SLAMMED_C
09-12-2003, 04:23 PM
r you done yet? i am excited for u n shit
nope.. not done yet.. actually I was working on it last night.. wired it up!!