PDA

View Full Version : need help with a bulb...lol

Section 8
07-16-2007, 04:45 PM
you lot probly bee nasked this every day since this board been up but i jsut recently changed the bulbs in my light pod in the front to save power and im left with that little book light bulb does any one know the name of it and if i can get a xenon one one ebay or summin thanks
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/44/img2927fq9.jpg

oh 1 more thing i tried removing the boot one but it was really hard to get out
any one know anything about this

any help is apriciated
thanks

Section 8
07-17-2007, 10:54 AM
no 1 knows.....???

sensoryx
07-19-2007, 02:49 AM
194 Glass bulb. Do not use LEDs for this it will not be bright and will not fit.

Which boot one are you talking about? The license plate lights? or the rear passenger one on the ceiling?

DRM
07-19-2007, 03:47 AM
man just use a screwdriver there is a hole so you can pop it out, i cant figure out how to have an LED in that position though, it's ALWAYS on, doesn't turn off when you close the boot so I dont have an led in there atm

bikeman311
08-07-2007, 09:04 PM
i had the same problem with the trunk (boot) light. its the pressure switch on the trunk that broke. you probably also notice that the little red light is always on in the trunk (boot) opening switch.

vinnie201
08-08-2007, 09:14 AM
led will fit in the reading light, i have one in mine, got it off ebay, ba9s 5 led it works fine

DRM
08-09-2007, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by bikeman311
i had the same problem with the trunk (boot) light. its the pressure switch on the trunk that broke. you probably also notice that the little red light is always on in the trunk (boot) opening switch.

nah it's not broken, the red light on the boot button is never on unless i open the trunk, a normal bulb works in the boot but when I use an LED festoon bulb it is always on, not %100 but the light goes down to %20 when I press the button in so it was always on, nearly drained my battery a few times lol.