PDA

View Full Version : Oh man I'm a moron...or maybe I'm just turning female!

davis449
09-03-2003, 09:38 PM
OMG, I ran over a fucking parking block at school tonight! I didn't hit it or anything, I just rolled over it it. I was parked and gave it a little gas and went over it and heard a thud noise, I think that was a skid plate or something, and then proceeded slowly over it with the back end. I don't think I did any damage. I broke out the flash light three times already tonight and looked under the car and there's not visible scars or leaks of any kind. I did notice a quiet, sort of, ticking noise coming from under the car right under the engine. But it could be a knock sensor or something since I just got gas (91 octane). Maybe I'm just freaking out cause I did something stupid. This is so unlike me...I think I'm losing it!:embarr: :nerves: :Paranoid: :dpress:

jnolte
09-03-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by davis449
OMG, I ran over a fucking parking block at school tonight! I didn't hit it or anything, I just rolled over it it. I was parked and gave it a little gas and went over it and heard a thud noise, I think that was a skid plate or something, and then proceeded slowly over it with the back end. I don't think I did any damage. I broke out the flash light three times already tonight and looked under the car and there's not visible scars or leaks of any kind. I did notice a quiet, sort of, ticking noise coming from under the car right under the engine. But it could be a knock sensor or something since I just got gas (91 octane). Maybe I'm just freaking out cause I did something stupid. This is so unlike me...I think I'm losing it!

That is a female thing to do..your not growing boobs are you????:confused: :D :confused:

davis449
09-03-2003, 09:47 PM
No, at least I don't think so. Man, I'm tellin' you, this has got me paranoid. I hope I didn't fuck up the car. I really don't think Idid, but I'm gonna go out there and start it up tomorrow morning and check on that ticking noise. For all I know, it was there all along and just now noticed it cause I did a bonehead thing like RUNNING OVER A PARKING BLOCK!:angry: :dpress:

CKlasse
09-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by jnolte
your not growing boobs are you????:confused: :D :confused:

Your wish comes true, J? :D

jnolte
09-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by CKlasse
Your wish comes true, J? :D

No no no hahaha I like boobs but theres got to be the padussy also:D :D

Rocky
09-04-2003, 03:37 AM
My friend from Vegas last week rented a new CL in toronto. He ran over the parking block and into a ditch. 8K damage hahaha..lucky he bought the insurance. Then he rented a Cayenne.

Oh BTW, he drives a TRD supercharged forerunner

davis449
09-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Well, like I said, I didn't "hit" the parking block, I just rolled over it and scraped the bottm a little. I started her up this morning and no ticking noise or funny sounds. Thoroughly inspected the bottom of the car and found no damage. Checked the engine compartment too for jarred parts and/or loose hoses and stuff, found nothing wrong.

Just to clear the record...just cause I LIKE females, doesn't mean I wanna BE one!:D

Rocky
09-04-2003, 11:00 AM
Your lucky Shanta doesn't peruse this board hehehe

C280 JR
09-04-2003, 12:50 PM
that sucks, but what is funny is i have a friend with a lowered honda, he is such a rokie driver, he did the same thing....haha, you do not want me to name the things he had to replace

Elvir

davis449
09-04-2003, 02:37 PM
I guess it was just reflexes from driving my YUKON for a while. I would WILLINGLY run over parking blocks in it, cause it couldn't hurt it. Who knows?