PDA

View Full Version : Owners manual

Flyingbanana
08-19-2007, 07:29 AM
Does anyone know where I can get or download the owners manual for '97 C280. Just bought my first german and MB after yrs of Japanese wheels.

Section 8
08-19-2007, 09:02 AM
i got mine of ebay
yo post some pics

Flyingbanana
08-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks.. i'll check it out. As soon as I get it detailed I will take some pics. They are definitely built differently, so it'll take some getting used to, but looking forward to it.

Nelson Lago
08-19-2007, 04:46 PM
nice the second best country to buy from well i hope it treats you good

D-money
08-19-2007, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Nelson Lago
nice the second best country to buy from well i hope it treats you good

whats the first??

Nelson Lago
08-19-2007, 07:55 PM
japs

Flyingbanana
08-19-2007, 08:34 PM
You guys are pretty hilarious.

I do have one question though. On the climate control, I cannot get the setting to where it only blows the A/C from the dash vents only.It'll let me put the foot & winshield, foot and front and front and windshield but not just front vent. The air seems to blow very low out the front vents. Is this normal ? I usually like it blowing hard. The fan setting is on max, the temp is on 64 degrees but the fan setting will not allow only front. Any ideas ?

Nelson Lago
08-20-2007, 08:05 AM
ok i have a 99 benz and you controlls are diffrent so i cant help you but hopfully another 202 member can with the same set up you have and you have to under stand that you in a luxry car and hearing the fan isnt a thing that people that drive these cars want to hear so yes it's kinda weak because it must be quiet get it trust me my friend drives a blazer and he hates how slow the air comes ot of my vents kida sux but i just let auto climate controlle take care of it

Flyingbanana
08-20-2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I just wasn't sure if something was wrong of it that's the way it was.In this blaring heat in the southeast it's a little frustrating when you can't have cold air blowing on your face at full throttle. I'm used to my I30 with climate control but allows to to manually control that.

strictlyspeakin
08-20-2007, 10:28 AM
I might be able to get some pdf's over to you for your owners manual. pm me with an email address.