PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks!!! (210 blinking mirror install)

1SIKBNZ
09-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Well it was a lil more involved than expected but after a day of labor they are in!!!:D They look awesome!!! In just one day I have allready received 4 compliments on them. I need to extend a HUGE thanks to JRE for taking his time and knowledge to help me complete this project, and also Susanto for some over the phone assistance. pics will be coming soon or hopfully we will be having a bay area GTG and I would like to try and see everyone there! If anyone is planning on the installation of blinking mirrors on a 99' please dont hesitate on asking any questions, or for any help. (The install differs very slightly from eairler models such as 95') Thanks again guys!

-Erik:cool:

c230kompresssed
09-07-2003, 06:05 PM
well, where are the pics? :) congratz, nice mod!

JRE320
09-08-2003, 07:34 AM
;) :cool: :)

pnsji
09-08-2003, 08:51 AM
hahahhahaha
my phone rings when I was taking apart a silver C43. JRE on the line asking how to take this and this off. I was like... maybe I should just take pics and send it to him :D

neeed picture messaging :D

JRE320
09-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by pnsji
hahahhahaha
my phone rings when I was taking apart a silver C43. JRE on the line asking how to take this and this off. I was like... maybe I should just take pics and send it to him :D

neeed picture messaging :D

The door panel was different than mine. I know that there's a screw on the handle but I can't seem to find where it's located so I decided to call you. First you told me pry off the cover behind the handle and we tried for half an hour try'in to pry it out.
Then we discovered that the front piece is moving and before moving any further I called you again to confirmed that the front cover is the one. You then confirmed that it's the front piece that I need to pry off. After all it's good and have learn something again.. :p ;) :)