PDA

View Full Version : Window Problem part II

Devero
09-02-2007, 05:26 PM
I keep getting this code in my mileage box every time i start my car. it shows a wrench and the numbers "600" im guessing it has something to do with my front right side window not working. could anyone help me figure this out? thanks guys

xvvvz
09-02-2007, 07:26 PM
That sounds like it is the alert that service is due soon. If I remember right, the service is based on days since last service or miles since last service (factoring in how the engine has been used). I don't have the manual handy but I think it is warning you that you have a service due in 600 miles.

benzo23
09-03-2007, 06:38 AM
i think my wrench shows 11000...haha, i gt my oil changed every 3k...they just dont know how to reset the damn thing..

c280nz
09-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by benzo23
i think my wrench shows 11000...haha, i gt my oil changed every 3k...they just dont know how to reset the damn thing..
i think there mite be a write up somewhere around that covers reseting this :confused: have a search around on the site,
it has something to do with turning the key on and off while pushing the trip reset or some mickey mouse thing like that