PDA

View Full Version : Maintainence, Upgrades...

BlueTech545
09-18-2007, 03:39 PM
Hello all, I do not own a 202 but trust me I see them just about everyday.
Either way, I am a technician at the MB shop here in Littleton Colorado. My offer is anybody in Colorado that wants me to do some maintainance or upgrades on their car, we can do them on saturdays in the shop. I obviously would charge a whole hell of a lot less than shop prices. So just let me know, or if anybody else has any questions I will be more than happy to try and field them.

Cheers

Logic
09-19-2007, 07:30 AM
ok let me get this strait your a tech @ what shop ? and your allowed to work on the side @ the shop on saturdays? the reason i ask is i go to the mercedes shop in littleton and just had my oil changed and cost me 123.00 with a 20 dollar off coupon. they said i will need a brake and power steering fluid change and my belts will need to be changed ...how much would you charge to do that? and like anything what kind of warrenty if any would there be? for sure on the belts for now since i would think that would be the cheaper of the 3 and the reason i ask about the side work i don't want to get you in trouble since sometimes side work @ shops are a no no.....

Logic
09-26-2007, 10:15 AM
bump