PDA

View Full Version : rims

D-money
10-06-2007, 07:57 AM
does any one know if these will fit on my car with low profile tires. will spacers be needed, or will it be plug and play? any1 know
its a 95 c280

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/19-mercedes-c-cl-clk-e-ml-r-s-sl-slk-amg-55-wheels-rims_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43959QQihZ018QQite mZ280159580549QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l149/dimonb16/DSC00536.jpg

hvmercy
10-06-2007, 08:06 AM
From the link you provided it did not
mention anything about the bolt pattern
as well the offset. However the seller
posted a phone number you can call
and ask your questions there directly.

Also, if you read the ebay posting
"each bid buys a set of (4) wheels and center caps" - I don't think this person
actually knows that he's practically giving
away his product.

Articulate? NO
English dropout? perhaps.

PhilfromPA
10-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Find out the offset and then everyone can help. I'd be a little cautious because of the quality though, but that's just my opinion.

rman
10-06-2007, 11:41 AM
the seller is a local company (to me). i have been there before, that is where I bought my spacers.

they specialize in BMW and MB replicas, mostly chrome. They very well know what they are charging, etc. They have been doing this for 10+ years.

I applied for a job there awhile back, but they did not want to pay me as much as I needed lol.

D-money
10-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by rman
the seller is a local company (to me). i have been there before, that is where I bought my spacers.

they specialize in BMW and MB replicas, mostly chrome. They very well know what they are charging, etc. They have been doing this for 10+ years.

I applied for a job there awhile back, but they did not want to pay me as much as I needed lol.

if they have been doing this for ten years i assume the quality isnt that bad? rman do you know the quality of the wheels they sell there?

JRE320
10-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Most replicas are made from Taiwan.
You'll be the judge on that..

Espresso
10-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by JRE320
Most replicas are made from Taiwan.
You'll be the judge on that.. Can you please educate us on why that is a bad thing?
I am sure that is what you are insinuating.

JRE320
10-08-2007, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Espresso
Can you please educate us on why that is a bad thing?
I am sure that is what you are insinuating.

I'm not trying say that it's bad thing.
That's why I said you be the judge. ;)
Based on my experienced with replicas that are made
from Taiwan they're all shitty quality.. :(

ludachris
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by rman

defintley check the bolt pattern and offset. The offset is a very important piece of information in figuring out fitment.

If this guy has been in this bussiness for so long you would think that he would mention the offeset and bolt pattern somewhere in the auction listing...