PDA

View Full Version : seat switches and sunroof switch acting up

lewda
11-24-2007, 07:38 AM
ok, i found a thread dealing with the sunroof, saying that it requires some periodic reprogaming, ok, well i will try that later today, although it seems to be acting fine so far. Although sometimes, happening at the same time the sunroof starts acting up, none of the power seat switches work. It takes almost a couple of minutes of just the car being on for them to finally work. This doesnt happen all the time, but almost maybe once every two or three months. Kinda strange. I dunno if either one is related. Anyone experiencing this kinda crap?

ron
11-24-2007, 10:41 AM
I have the same problem, it seems completely random but when my power seats dont work my sunroof also does not.

Its not like they partially work, its like ZERO then a few minutes later theyre perfect and so is the sunroof.

roundeler
11-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Bad ground, have fun finding it! Maybe check the wiring diagram. Otherwise, don't worry about it. Probably not worth your time. I've learned to not freak out at the little shit in life... house, car, family etc. Don't sweat the small stuff. BTW sometimes my automatic one button press on our '00 C280 sport doesn't work. Odd, but it always comes back. -Mark