PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signal Problem-Please help

Highhpta
01-05-2008, 08:53 AM
Problem Fixed-------I am needing to get my turn signal fixed because I'm unable to get my inspection which just expired. Here is the problem my right turn signal works perfectly fine, but my left one will blink really fast when you hit the turn stalk from inside. Now the front left turn signal won't blink at all, but the rear will blink really fast. When this first started my rear turn signal melted a hole in the bulb and burned out. I did get the correct bulb because I had to go to the stealership to get it. I have checked all the fuses and they are good. I did notice a rattle in the one green top relay so I replaced that, but still doesn't work. If anybody has any other ideas I should check out please let me know.

Nelson Lago
01-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Im a little confused so did you replace the front light bulb. If so you might of replaced it with the wrong light bulb and if that doesnt work it might be the turn singnal relay, dont know where it is but good luck

Logic
01-05-2008, 01:43 PM
in most cases when a blinker blinks fast is a indication a bulb is burned out.. if you replaced it is it working ? or does the bulb still not work? you said the front signal doesn't work? try replacing that bulb also. again the reason for fast flashing is because a bulb is burned out

Highhpta
01-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks, I actually finally figured it out, the bulb socket was ruined so I got a new one and it worked like a charm.