PDA

View Full Version : supercharger pulley

koepfsm
03-11-2008, 10:03 AM
does anyone know if you where to up grade your supercharger pulley to a 3 inch pulley, would you have to upgrade you ecu as well

C230KSPORT00
03-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Well what are you driving? You can talk to a member on here "OmeyHomey" I think he has some ASP pulleys for various cars. Last time I checked he doesnt have any for the C230 Kompressor. (my car) As far as the ECU, I think its wise to get an ECU chip to help bring out more power but I dont think its absolutely necessary. Hope this helps.

koepfsm
03-11-2008, 11:54 AM
does anyone know what the inside diameter of the supercharger pulley is

omeyhomey
03-12-2008, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by C230KSPORT00
Well what are you driving? You can talk to a member on here "OmeyHomey" I think he has some ASP pulleys for various cars. Last time I checked he doesnt have any for the C230 Kompressor. (my car) As far as the ECU, I think its wise to get an ECU chip to help bring out more power but I dont think its absolutely necessary. Hope this helps.

I actually don't carry ASP pulleys, and I decided the 230k pulley was not a worthwhile market b/c MB decided to make two totally different 230K pulleys which made it very difficult. You can get ASP pulleys for like $800ish roughly. Don't get the cheap ebay ones, they are NOT harmonic dampened and your engine could blow, not worth the risk.

C230KSPORT00
03-12-2008, 03:52 AM
O lol... I thought u carried those ASP pulleys. So sorry :D