PDA

View Full Version : keyless/alarm

harryt
04-13-2008, 09:28 PM
So my 202 doesn't come with keyless entry or an alarm. I've been looking around for a easy to install unit, which is specifically made for a 202. I found one on ebay.. not sure if it's any good?

Here it is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150222918641&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

I'm guessing connecting to the vacuum system is the best way?

Logic
04-13-2008, 09:46 PM
ok a few questions. what year is your car? model? the one you see on ebay is a remote start , alarm , keyless. first of all if your key is inflared it wont allow you to do remote start. second most any alarm will work with your car. i would suggest a good brand like directed electronics which are viper, python, clifford and if you dont know how to install it get it professional installed for worry free operation. things on ebay like no name alarms your risking your time and money. even tho a good alarm cost a little more you will be happy with the results.

Cru328prod
05-02-2008, 10:39 AM
i need remote start!!!!!!!!! its tooo f'ing cold in harrisburg....i have to go get out of my house, start the car put the heat on, and then leave the car running while i'm inside the house...

Logic
05-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Cru328prod
i need remote start!!!!!!!!! its tooo f'ing cold in harrisburg....i have to go get out of my house, start the car put the heat on, and then leave the car running while i'm inside the house...
depends on your key , if you have the inflared key type forget it since there is nothing available to bypass that kind of system.

so dude whats been going on haven't seen you around and i think your my space is gone since it doesn't show on mine any more. everything ok?

Cru328prod
05-02-2008, 05:48 PM
hahaha i had to get ride of it, due to background cheak

you can look me up by email cbisram@hotmail.com and add

I've been busy trying to get settled into my apartment.......btw I'm looking for a cheap audio receiver 2.1 or 5.1...i bought a projector and it needs audio...let me know if you got any hookups...do you get shit threw audio america?