PDA

View Full Version : Help Installing Euro Projector Lights

chrispy
05-25-2008, 08:18 AM
Ok, I finally yesterday had my euro projector lights delivered but haven't a clue how to install them. Has any kind soul here ever done this conversion and could give me an idiots guide on how it's done?

Thanks in advance.

yusuke280
05-25-2008, 06:12 PM
may i ask what are 'euro' projector lights?

just curious if any manufacturer made new projector headlights.

sensoryx
05-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by yusuke280
may i ask what are 'euro' projector lights?

just curious if any manufacturer made new projector headlights.

nah I think he just means the ebay ones.
Cause on ebay they call them "euro"

OCKlasse
05-25-2008, 08:40 PM
By Euro they mean Chinese :D

lamf
05-25-2008, 09:38 PM
remove corners. remove screws on side of headlight housing and on top. take off headlight wipers. remove strip below headlight. remove more screws. remove the screws on the inner side of the housing which are a bitttchhhhhh. removing these headlights is the worst thing ever

yusuke280
05-25-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by OCKlasse
By Euro they mean Chinese :D

Taiwanese Knock-off to be precise ;)
I'm just wondering, if their Taiwanese, are those headlights supposed to be RHD?

i still have to order my "euro projector" headlights :bunny:

chrispy
05-30-2008, 02:50 AM
I just installed them and they are the british ones, not Taiwanese knockoffs but the pucker RHD ones. The look well sorted and i'm pleased with them anyway :)

chrispy
06-04-2008, 12:34 PM
Here's a pic of them installed. It was a wet day so the photo doesn't really do it justice and for some strange reason my son had set the camera to black and white instead of colour :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/chrisplettuce/S1050348.jpg

Proven Guilty
06-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by chrispy
I just installed them and they are the british ones, not Taiwanese knockoffs but the pucker RHD ones. The look well sorted and i'm pleased with them anyway :)

lol i can't believe people actually buy that stuff and install it on their cars. 2nd time i've seen that grille/headlight combo

chrispy
06-19-2008, 04:55 AM
At the end of the day my friend the only one I have to please is myself (and the wife obviously lol) and we're pleased. The Euro Projectors give us so much more visibility over the standard MB ones when driving home through country lanes is unbelievable.

The grille was a final choice after having my bonnet star knicked for the third time. I did originally order the Avantegarde grille but they sent me this one by mistake and I decided to keep it because I liked the way it looked.