PDA

View Full Version : Cargo Liner?

DirectLA
05-31-2008, 09:33 PM
Anyone have one of the deep wall weathertech cargo (trunk) liners? I'd like to see a pic of the fitment, also if it covers the area where the CD changer is located or if that is left open. Thanks!

AMG_C36
06-16-2008, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DirectLA
Anyone have one of the deep wall weathertech cargo (trunk) liners? I'd like to see a pic of the fitment, also if it covers the area where the CD changer is located or if that is left open. Thanks!

i think i have what you are talking about. i don't have any pics of it, but it is just like you described. fitment is great and no, it doesn't cover the changer location...hope that helps

DirectLA
06-25-2008, 11:35 AM
yes thanks, that's basically what I wanted to know. Also, did you order yours from Mercedes or from Weathertech? I heard there are differences in material.

AMG_C36
06-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by DirectLA
yes thanks, that's basically what I wanted to know. Also, did you order yours from Mercedes or from Weathertech? I heard there are differences in material.

mine came with my car, so i am not sure where it origianlly was purchased. i love it though, really makes things a lot more organized in the trunk