PDA

View Full Version : e-bay headlights fit on euro-spec lights?

yusuke280
10-01-2008, 06:51 AM
hi there,
i'm just curious anyone with euro-spec headlights had ever fitted e-bay "projectors" on their car.

i have heard about the 4-pin to 5-pin conflict, and don't know what exactly those means.

i have a euro-spec car, and interested in buying an e-bay projector just for fun. i'm just concerned with whether or not they will fit and work.

Section 8
10-01-2008, 07:23 AM
i got some and nothing fitted correctly

ya know the line that goes to the switch so yo ucan raise and lower.. that ddient even fit???

sensoryx
10-01-2008, 09:41 AM
I believe you will need the 5 PIN. 4 PIN was for North American cars, and 5 PIN was made for Europe.

If you take a look at the back of your headlight, unplug it, you will see how many "PIN"s you have. You should do that just to double check.

grga
10-01-2008, 11:41 AM
I have 6 PIN headlights.

yusuke280
10-01-2008, 01:10 PM
the simple question is..
did those e-bay ones ever fit on the 5/6 pins?

my car is back home in hong kong.. right now im in canada so i have no changes to check.

SLAMMED_C
10-03-2008, 04:36 PM
when i got my headlights I had to change the connectors for the headlamps.. it doesnt do you any good cause I cant remember what I had!! I think I had to go from a 4 pin connector to a 6 pin connector.
but the only problem you may have, as someone pointed out, is if you have the vacuum adjustable headlights. I dont remember seeing anything to do with the vacuum adjusters on the headlights.