PDA

View Full Version : SE QLD, Aus MB tech's

zirophyz
01-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Hey,

Long time member but not a frequent poster. Just all of a sudden my 202 is struggling with life. The engine has started making noises like a misfiring cylinder (and moving around heaps too).. As I'm worried to attempt to drive it long distances for fear of making any problems worse or damaging the engine mounts I need to find a technician in my local area to look at it. I live in Tweed Heads, NSW, so I'm hoping any other Aussie's on this forum might know a tech around the southern Gold Coast / Tweed Heads area.

Seems everything goes wrong all at once (Murphy's law), my repair list started with replacing antenna mast, then reglueing the inside ceiling trim and now this!! :-(

Appreciate the help!

Edit - I want to try avoid going to a dealer if I can help it .. To save some $$$

Polestar
01-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Have no idea, but is your engine check light (ECL) on? Even if it's not, I'd have someone with code reader check your car.:)

OzC36
01-28-2009, 02:17 AM
You might try Dave Walton Auto Spares. I think the closest branch to you is the one in Nerang Road Southport. They employ ex-dealer Mercedes trained mechs and I have found them to be reasonably priced.