PDA

View Full Version : Front Bumper???

98_Benzo
10-05-2003, 09:40 PM
Alright, now that the tranny is fixed, time to fix the bumper. This might have already been posted and answered, but I couldn't find it. Will someone please point me in the right direction for a new front bumper for pretty cheap? I was looking at the Reiger stuff, but J informed me that I have to have a complete bumper right now, cause the Reiger is just an add-on to my current bumper. So, what I was thinking was an AMG C36 or C43 bumper. Any good places to find one at, besides the beautifully "under" priced dealership? Thanks guys.

jnolte
10-05-2003, 10:15 PM
K

i will keep my eyes open for a bumper..... If i were you i would get the C36 one looks the best!!;)

edub
10-05-2003, 10:31 PM
http://edubz.mine.nu/cars/benz/2.jpg

Hi Guys..
I am new in this forum..
anyway.. I have picture of my car with C43 front bumper..

~edub.

jnolte
10-05-2003, 10:54 PM
WOW!! nice car Edub!!! I like your car alot. What size rims are those?? I think its a C43 bumper tho not a C46;) . Where do you live?? Is that Seattle in the background??

edub
10-05-2003, 11:27 PM
haha.. Yupe you are right.. C43.. :)

it's 18" rims..

And yes.. It's Seattle Background... :bunny: :) :D

Denlasoul
10-06-2003, 07:48 AM
98-

I saw a complete C36 kit on Ebay not too long ago. It was around $200 when I last saw it. I'll keep an eye out for a kit too.

Edub-

I think I have seen your car parked across the street from the Paramount Theater. I was going to leave you a note about Club202, but I was in a hurry.

Anyway, welcome! Looks like there are a bunch of us WA state peeps now. :)

Who's up for a drag day?

DLS

CKlasse
10-06-2003, 07:59 AM
That's one nice Brabus'd 202! I love the black grill contrasted by the chrome surround. Height is perfect! Great job!

98_Benzo
10-06-2003, 10:19 AM
Hey, thanks for the help with the front bumper question that I had.......:confused: :rolleyes: !!!

Oh yeah, Hi Edub, welcome to Atlanta......wait, I mean Club202!! We here in Seattle like to talk about getting together, but we never do!!! Although, J was kind enough (props to J) to actually meet with me yesterday. So, J and I had our own little GTG.....pictures soon to come.....wait, we didn't take pictures, nevermind.

edub
10-06-2003, 10:41 AM
haha...
Looks like Seattle people to busy with their own things..

Thanks for the welcome.. :):D:bunny:

jnolte
10-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by 98_Benzo
Hey, thanks for the help with the front bumper question that I had.......:confused: :rolleyes: !!!

Oh yeah, Hi Edub, welcome to Atlanta......wait, I mean Club202!! We here in Seattle like to talk about getting together, but we never do!!! Although, J was kind enough (props to J) to actually meet with me yesterday. So, J and I had our own little GTG.....pictures soon to come.....wait, we didn't take pictures, nevermind.

Hey yo. Its easier for me and 98_benzo to meet up becasue we live down the street from each other!!!:D Edub i think i have seen you before on coal creek road before... I waved at you.. i was in a silver dropped c36. ANYWAYZ WE ALL NEED TO HAVE A GTG>>> Denlasoul,98_Benzo,Bc-24,Jnolte,Edub,eurosport,scrion and anybody eles from the WA st or seattle area!!!!!!!!!

edub
10-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Jnolte..

I remember you...
Yupe I saw your car the silver one, dropped very nice too...
what a small world :):D

jnolte
10-06-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by edub
Jnolte..

I remember you...
Yupe I saw your car the silver one, dropped very nice too...
what a small world :):D

YOu live around that area?? I live in Newcastle/Renton 98_Benzo lives down the street and if you lived near that would be hella tight:D

edub
10-06-2003, 01:08 PM
I am in Lake City area.. far away from you guys..

but we should meet someday... take some pictures together.. that will be awesome right.. :)

98_Benzo
10-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Alright, so about the front bumper...................just kidding!! J was kind enough to show me a good Wald body kit. Does anyone have experience with the Wald kit?

On the subject of meeting up...that would be great, I am available most of the time on weekends except evenings when my driving ability is taken away by alcohol...or I mean my parents!!! So, ya'll figure out a good time and place and I will be there.

bc24
10-06-2003, 07:04 PM
Hey, we should all meet this weekend. Maybe somewhere in Bellevue? What do you guys think?

jnolte
10-06-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by bc24
Hey, we should all meet this weekend. Maybe somewhere in Bellevue? What do you guys think?

YES WE ARE ALL GOING TO MEET THIS WEEKEND!!!! SUNDAY IS BEST!!! CANCEL ALL YOUR PRIOR PLANS BECAUSE THIS HAS TO HAPPEN NOW OR IT NEVER WILL!!!

WA ST. GTG THIS WEEKEND :D

98_Benzo
10-06-2003, 08:05 PM
I am there.........but, my front bumper is still not fixed AND that is what this thread was about :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: ...J/K!!!
Let's get this all together, we are all meeting up in Bellevue!!!

edub
10-06-2003, 08:14 PM
98_Benzo..

Sorry I messed up this thread with my message :(
hehehe..

:p and not answering your question at the first place :D

This weekend meet sounds good.. just hope we dont get hit by the rain... ;)

Denlasoul
10-06-2003, 08:20 PM
what time? also, does the parking lot at Bell Square sound good?

CountSologub
10-06-2003, 08:24 PM
Hey Edub, what did it cost you to get that bumper? any good places to order from?

also, what's the drop on your car?

very, very nice pictures, btw got back side of it?

98_Benzo
10-06-2003, 08:35 PM
what time? also, does the parking lot at Bell Square sound good?

Den, since your the hardest to meet up with, what time works for you?

jnolte
10-06-2003, 09:11 PM
Den, since your the hardest to meet up with, what time works for you?

Lets meet early tho so we can take pics with out other cars in your shots. ALso do you think a park would be better?? I am down for whatever

98_Benzo
10-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Lets meet early tho so we can take pics with out other cars in your shots. ALso do you think a park would be better?? I am down for whatever

whatever is clever, cause I'll be down like a clown, but not to early, I can't remember if I am going to have a hang over....:confused:

jnolte
10-06-2003, 10:20 PM
whatever is clever, cause I'll be down like a clown, but not to early, I can't remember if I am going to have a hang over....:confused:

what is early?? I seem to never get hangovers:D

I guess im just lucky!!

98_Benzo
10-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Let's call 10 or after a good time. I am usually recovered by then.

jnolte
10-07-2003, 11:47 AM
Let's call 10 or after a good time. I am usually recovered by then.

So lets meet at 10 AM now we just need to think of a place.....like a park or the mall parking lot somewhere big where we wont get disturbed...any suggestions?

bc24
10-07-2003, 04:16 PM
Alright, we are gonna meet in Bellevue at the park across the street from Bell Square in the lower parking lot. Its the park where the huge fountain is. This is all going to take place at 10AM. In the case that it is raining, we are still going to meet there and then go from there to a covered parking garage somewhere in the area because they will all be empty because it is a Sunday. Does this sound good to everyone? Post your thoughts.

98_Benzo
10-07-2003, 06:26 PM
BC - good plan!! I'll be there, if it rains we go to Belle square.

oh yeah, a little incentive to get more people....the first person there with a blue C230 (non kompressed) with a broken front bumper, gets 10,000 dollars...:D

jnolte
10-08-2003, 10:12 AM
BC - good plan!! I'll be there, if it rains we go to Belle square.

oh yeah, a little incentive to get more people....the first person there with a blue C230 (non kompressed) with a broken front bumper, gets 10,000 dollars...:D

Ohh i will be there!!! And i will be there before any of you foolz because i am never late!!!:cool:

edub
10-08-2003, 11:08 AM
Hi Guys...

I hope to see U Guys there...
I'll let you know by This Saturday...if I can make it or not...
:D

Corey
10-08-2003, 11:28 AM
edub,

About your front bumper. Was there any mods necessary to fit the C43 cover on your C280 sport? I'm wondering if I can just buy a cover and if it will be a direct fit.

Phat car, by the way:D :D

edub
10-08-2003, 11:51 AM
I have no idea Corey.
Someone installed this for me..

sorry..

98_Benzo
10-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Alright, can we get this Thread moved to the "Get Together" section? :rolleyes:

So, Corey, you goin meet up with us on Sunday too?

Edub, what is there more important for you to do on Sunday? Yes, there are a lot of football games on, but we could all go somewhere and watch them.

Corey
10-08-2003, 12:05 PM
I'd love to but i live in New York City. Wait, if I start driving now maybe I can make it to WA by Sunday.....

edub
10-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Alright, can we get this Thread moved to the "Get Together" section? :rolleyes:

So, Corey, you goin meet up with us on Sunday too?

Edub, what is there more important for you to do on Sunday? Yes, there are a lot of football games on, but we could all go somewhere and watch them.

Hi 98_Benzo..

Getting together is important.. especially meeting new people is fun..
but the thing is , I might go clubbing sat night.. there's slight problem.. It hard for me to wake up early on Sunday :p

But. I 'll try my best to be there...:o :)

98_Benzo
10-08-2003, 01:00 PM
Edub - Where you going clubbin at Saturday? I am headed down to Tiki Bob's that night with a bunch of people. It's nice to see others going out clubbin too!!! So, basically that gives you no excuse to not meet up.....:D :D ;)

Oh yeah, So Corey, we'll see you there then, right? LOL!!!

98_Benzo
10-08-2003, 01:29 PM
Alright boys (and maybe some of you are females, I don't know, haven't seen any of you) here is the forecast from the lovely people at King5 (Jeff Renner):

Sunday: A chance of an early morning shower otherwise partly sunny. Highs in the 50s to low 60’s. Lows in the 40s.

jnolte
10-08-2003, 08:38 PM
fellas please work with me here. IM sure were all going to have after saturday hangovers and such but you just gotta push thru em!!! Advil or tylenol a shot of vodka or a Beer. Maybe even a fat blunt if you like that:D

Renn 208
10-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by jnolte
fellas please work with me here. IM sure were all going to have after saturday hangovers and such but you just gotta push thru em!!! Advil or tylenol a shot of vodka or a Beer. Maybe even a fat blunt if you like that:D

tylenol + alcohol in the wrong proportions can lead to serious liver damage

advil's okay though.

jnolte
10-08-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Renn 208
tylenol + alcohol in the wrong proportions can lead to serious liver damage

Well you dont wanna over do any thing:eek: :confused: :o