PDA

View Full Version : 19 inch monoblock knockoffs?

BALLLR
10-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Hey guys,

I was helping a friend pick some rims for his 330ci and the guy selling told me he also had these.

http://www.rh-wheels.com/index.cfm?P=carGallery&Mode=displayVehicle&VID=1611&MakerID=22

any ideas? Should I keep my 18's instead? If this did work, I think it would looks nuts. Offset for 19s is 35.

Also, it appears the style of this 19 vs. the E55 18's are slightly different.

Opinions pls.

Thanks.

xvvvz
10-27-2009, 12:59 PM
One thing with replicas is that you need to watch the weight. Some can be really heavy, especially in that size. If it is all about looks, and performance isn't really a consideration, then it is a non-issue.

OCKlasse
10-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by xvvvz
One thing with replicas is that you need to watch the weight. Some can be really heavy, especially in that size. If it is all about looks, and performance isn't really a consideration, then it is a non-issue.

Original or not, those Monoblocks weigh a ton :p

SLAMMED_C
11-04-2009, 06:28 PM
those RH amg knockoffs are probably the best version out there.
those 19's would look pretty dope. and yes they are a tiny bit different in design.. I think the RH wheels look more like the W220 AMG monoblocks then the W210 monoblocks. but either way they still look hella sweet.. and for the right price they'd look awesome on your car.
most single piece wheels in 19" are going to weigh a little bit.. so if you're thinking about 19's.. usually performance isn't your worry.. or you have so much HP you don't need to worry about the wheel weight!