PDA

View Full Version : What is the part number for the reading light?

michaelmrbenzy
07-24-2011, 10:44 AM
In the front dome lamp on the top right hand corner there is a little square light. When i took out the socket i think that's what it's called and removed the bulb i broke that part. What is the part number for that and also what is it called? I am planning to go to Beshoff Motorcars within the next couple weeks.

202brabus
07-24-2011, 12:50 PM
That isn't sold separately. Its sold as a unit only. Best bet is to locate another unit. The two larger lenses are available but not the square reading lamp.
**item 35 is a plug cover for the sunroof switch**
**item 25 is the reading lamp bulb holder**
**item 20 is the reading lamp bulb**
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/hpconcept/lamp.jpg

michaelmrbenzy
07-24-2011, 01:05 PM
damn i really didn't realize that they didn't sell it separately... i thought they would since it's a relatively easy part to take in and out...

ypkx
08-06-2011, 11:06 AM
the reading light is a simple t10 501 bulb. atleast i know mine is, as ive just bought some to replace mine! I'll take a picture of mine for you tonight.

michaelmrbenzy
08-06-2011, 10:29 PM
it's not the bulb i needed... it was the socket and I already got the part... now it's just a matter of whether the led bulb i order will fit in the little space i have...

michaelmrbenzy
08-06-2011, 10:32 PM
i will post the part number once I get home as right now I'm not at home...

P.S. It will only work with some w202s so I take no responsibility if the part number I provide is incorrect.