PDA

View Full Version : mirrors.....

1SIKBNZ
10-13-2003, 10:52 AM
ok, wanted to know if they made the folding style mirrors but in a non folding application (so its more affordable) lol...if so where can u pick them up? thanks guys!

nokia8860
10-13-2003, 11:40 AM
click (http://www.club202.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=59)

1SIKBNZ
10-13-2003, 11:51 AM
Thanks Nokia! now i have a 99 but if i just go obatin those parts from the stealership (same numbers) they will attach right up to where my stock side ones go? (no body mods or anything special to be done? thanks!!!

nokia8860
10-13-2003, 12:23 PM
no body mods but you will have to do the wiring.

1SIKBNZ
10-13-2003, 12:24 PM
yeah i allready have all the wiring to the blinkers done just need the parts for the newer look mirrors... thanks!

Alps
10-13-2003, 11:30 PM
I have a set for sale if interested, i dont have folding ones tho, just newer look non-folding blinking ones in silver if they are any good to you?

oh yeah, the connectors have already been changed to so you would just have to plug them in if you have already done the blinking part!

1SIKBNZ
10-14-2003, 01:56 AM
i know there are quite a few styles out there right now, do u happen to have a pic of them??? that would be awesome my car is white id have to see about cost of a body shop to repaint but how much would you be looking to get for them..they have all piceces to them (mirror parts etc???) thanks!

nokia8860
10-14-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
i know there are quite a few styles out there right now

There is only 1 OEM style. Model update W210 mirrors. Either they electronically fold or not.

1SIKBNZ
10-14-2003, 09:30 AM
cool deal. so alps is this the oem or is this an aftermarket style???

MBenzNL
10-14-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by 1SIKBNZ
cool deal. so alps is this the oem or is this an aftermarket style???
Alps has the OEM ones...he upgraded to folding a while back...

greetingz,

1SIKBNZ
10-14-2003, 09:48 AM
so you cannot convert the non folding inot the folding if you choose to down the road??? also the only diff. is one folds and one does noot correct? same look though. and i believe the color of the blinker is amber to begin with, what type of bulb is in it and is it possible to cange it out to white/clear? thanks a bunch! and alps when you see this can you let me know how much? i just plopped a stereo in so im runnin low but i want to switch the style i have to the newer style really bad so can u hook me with a pretty good deal! :D im gunna see if i can get over to the body shop and get a quote to change the color. anybody know of a bayarea one that might hook up a good deal? also did everyone check out this post thread?! From looking at other EURO FORUMS there is a HUGE GTG on NOVEMBER 22ND!
and heres the website to rsvp! http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/topi...&category_id=12

thanks guys!

jstrat85
10-14-2003, 05:25 PM
im intrestead in purchsing the w210 mirrors for my car any body got any mirrors 4 sale let me know! thanks!

MBenzNL
10-14-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by jstrat85
im intrestead in purchsing the w210 mirrors for my car any body got any mirrors 4 sale let me know! thanks!
Alps has...that is what he posted...

greetingz,

KenzBenz
10-15-2003, 12:15 AM
hey Alps how much $$$ are you looking for ?

Alps
10-15-2003, 03:05 AM
Thanks MBenzNL

guys, please email me if you want to know price, i will need to find out shipping to!

they are original MB ones , i bought them from MBenz NL a while back and changed the connectors so that they fit the 202 or the older 210`s.

the bulbs are amber on the oem mirrors, and the color of the mirrors is silver.

Like Steve said, im selling because ive upgraded to the folding ones

1SIKBNZ - heres how they look on the car, these are the actual ones! they are not bulbs, they are LED`s in the mirror and you cannot change them. i think you cannot have white turn signal by law anyway! and if you want them to fold at a later stage you would have to change the mirrors like i had to!

http://www.btinternet.com/~alpesh/Cars/AMG/FrontSideLow.JPG

jstrat85
10-15-2003, 06:28 PM
hey MBenzNL how much do u want for the 210 mirrors? thank you !

john