PDA

View Full Version : interesting Quaker State promo

timmyj51
11-08-2011, 09:00 AM
See Quaker State Oil has this promo where if you agree to use only Quaker state oil
for your car from the time it reaches 100K they'll
give you the Blue Book value of you car when it reaches 300K or you have it for no more than
twenty years. And you get to keep your car! Anyone sign
up for this?

tcles
11-17-2011, 10:50 PM
nope, I would but I'm a bit past their cutoff (229k), I'm closer to the collection point then the starting point. All I can say is make sure you read it thoroughly if you are thinking about signing up and make sure you understand exactly what it is they require as proof of meeting the requirements and all of the conditions that apply. Promotions like this love to exclude people from collecting on technicalities deep in the fine print. When I worked at a Mail in rebate processing center you could tell the forms the information was entered into were all about people not including the right things, or improperly filing based on what information it wanted and what it seemed to think was really really important. Quaker state was one of their clients, actually, I remember the form was actually on the label and it was kinda funny to get something ripped off a bottle of oil and stuffed in an envelope.

Does quaker state even sell 15w-40? It's what runs best in my c36 and most I've talked too agree.