PDA

View Full Version : power seat conversion on passenger side

c220 tja
02-19-2012, 08:16 AM
So theres a c220 at the junkyard that has a mint power passenger side seat. The guy said he'd sell it to me for $75, im just wondering if anybody can tell me if all the wiring is already in place? any help is greatly appreciated.

zmatt
02-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Do the passenger power seats have the controls on them? If not then the problem wont be hooking it up, it will be controlling it without the door controls.

c220 tja
02-19-2012, 03:07 PM
I can get the door panel with the seat controls on it, just wondering if there is a wire harness behind there to plug it into

c220 tja
02-21-2012, 07:01 AM
guess its up to me to figure this one out, ill let everybody know what i find out but ive never seen another 202 without power pass. seat so dont really know if it will help out much. Also gonna try and take the upper seat cover off my old seat a replace the drivers since it has a little hole in it.

hvmercy
02-21-2012, 08:07 AM
As I recall this has been done before by an OG member.
Did you search the forums?

guess its up to me to figure this one out, ill let everybody know what i find out but ive never seen another 202 without power pass. seat so dont really know if it will help out much. Also gonna try and take the upper seat cover off my old seat a replace the drivers since it has a little hole in it.

strictlyspeakin
02-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Ohh that's a steal go for it. My 220 does not have a power passenger seat. I'm jealous.

I can't say that I've ever had the passenger door panel off in order to tell you if the wiring is there. I doubt that it is. You might want to check to see if you need a relay from it also. The wiring might be in place under the seat though.