PDA

View Full Version : vaccum tee fitting under intake manifold

c220 tja
02-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Its right to the left of the ignition coils, and held to the block with a bracket. One tube goes the the bottom of the intake, one goes to a port under the oil filter, and one goes back some where, however a nipple busted off mine. Does anybody know what this is called so i can order one? Would this cause the driveability issues ive been having? thanks in advance guys

SLAMMED_C
02-23-2012, 08:57 AM
Im pretty sure the vacuum 't' you speak of is the PCV valve.

c220 tja
02-24-2012, 05:37 AM
That would make sense why shes running weird, thanks for the help, i know i need a service manual

c220 tja
03-08-2012, 03:44 AM
FIXED!
i'll share my experience since it could help somebody out. Had a check engine light, 02 sensor slow response, replaced 02, same code. Tried different MAS, nothing. I realized that my pvc was busted and went through and replaced it, no more codes, running great. It was tough to get to but i unbolted power steering pump, set it aside took oil filter and cap out and there was room to stick my arm back there. Where the pvc splits, both the tubes run to the bottom of the intake, one on the right, the other on the left. The other end goes to the crank case.

strictlyspeakin
03-09-2012, 11:07 AM
Good tip. Thanks for posting back