PDA

View Full Version : c36 rear bumper

chimchongdlight
05-12-2012, 10:19 AM
anyone ever put on a rear c36 replica rear bumper? theres a guy locally here that has a whole c36 replica kit sale for rather cheap. I dont want the front bumper, i was interested in the sides but the sides dont have the cut outs for the jacks. it has an outline for where to cut it but it just wouldnt look as good to me, as yes i can just not cut it and use a floor jack at the points but i want it to look as original as possible, so that brings me to the rear bumper...anyone have any experience? how hard is it to fit? does it fit good? will i need a professional to install it? i will have to probably pre drill some holes to mount it to the support im guessing. but other than that anything else? anyone got pics of the rep bumpers? def let me know whats up so if its a simple install i'll go ahead and purchase it. If anyone wants the rest of the kit, maybe i can buy the whole things and you can pay the difference...

MikeD
05-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Best thing you can do is to go see it in person and check if it has brackets built into it so it can slide onto the OEM brackets on the car. I can't imagine how else the bumper would be secured.